ADVERTISEMENT

My sources say MOREHEAD at PSU now

PSU Soupy

Aug 3, 2008
Hearing from some inside people in Athletic Department that MOREHEAD is in State College this evening.

Let’s see what happens.

Last edited:
PSU has forced Morehead into 18 turnovers in the first half, but PSU can’t shoot. Missing layups, mid range jumpers, and three pointers. Other than that, they’re on fire.

Reactions: bison13
Hopelly innovation., plays to who is taking snaps. Jeez, and get some wide out talent.

On an aside, Love reading Bison's insight to MD HS football. Live here in Westminster Bison, any wideout, skill talent coming our way?

Have watched since I moved here, saw Zach Mills,Zwinak etc compete with our teams, was so disappointed that Bresee didn't go to PSU. Any recruiting insights?

Hopelly innovation., plays to who is taking snaps. Jeez, and get some wide out talent.

On an aside, Love reading Bison's insight to MD HS football. Live here in Westminster Bison, any wideout, skill talent coming our way?

Have watched since I moved here, saw Zach Mills,Zwinak etc compete with our teams, was so disappointed that Bresee didn't go to PSU. Any recruiting insights?
Your QB at Westminster is tough. There are three WR at city college in Baltimore that we are on, at least one will make their way to psu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT