ADVERTISEMENT

My pipe dream with all this conference realignment going on would be for the ACC to announce …

What if? That would cause a stir and shakeup. I was thinking the same thing. Spoiler alert.

Reactions: republion
What if? That would cause a stir and shakeup. I was thinking the same thing. Spoiler alert.
It would immediately give the ACC the stability and credibility it needed and keep other teams from wanting to jump ship. They could then bring in WVU and a few other teams to make it a true Atlantic Coast Conference.

Reactions: psu00 and MacNit07
More ACC schools will join the Big Ten in 2036. No need to chase them.

Miami, UNC, UVA are all possible; maybe even FSU.

More ACC schools will join the Big Ten in 2036. No need to chase them.

Miami, UNC, UVA are all possible; maybe even FSU.
I’d like to be alive and young enough to enjoy seeing it. Lol.

It would immediately give the ACC the stability and credibility it needed and keep other teams from wanting to jump ship. They could then bring in WVU and a few other teams to make it a true Atlantic Coast Conference.
Why? Financial suicide, not to mention the other negative impacts. What’s the benefit of being in the ACC?

The part where he said, “for me, they should do it for me” was funny and was an indicator to anyone with even a slight sense of humor that it was a joke. And sorry, it’s always open season on the Big 10 on this board, they’ve earned it.
At least somebody gets it!

Reactions: 81b&w
The part where he said, “for me, they should do it for me” was funny and was an indicator to anyone with even a slight sense of humor that it was a joke. And sorry, it’s always open season on the Big 10 on this board, they’ve earned it.
It's not joking it's bitching.
And you final sentence explains my response. We need the Big Ten more than they need us and that's why people are mad.

And you final sentence explains my response. We need the Big Ten more than they need us and that's why people are mad.
mad gran torino GIF

Doesn’t mean we have to suddenly become fans of the Big 10….I can see that from you since you’re actually an OSU or UM fan, but not from real PSU fans.

- To give fans closer yet better away destinations.
- To make it so I don’t have to drive very far for away games.
- To stick it the conference I hate.
- For me… they should do it for me!!!
Just pony up the difference and you can be happy

• Haha
Reactions: republion
Doesn’t mean we have to suddenly become fans of the Big 10….I can see that from you since you’re actually an OSU or UM fan, but not from real PSU fans.
Which is more nonsense just you refusing to acknowledge this thread wasn't humorous just pathetic.

We should have been fans of the Big Ten from day one like every other program buys in until they have to leave. And this goes back to my original point...you and others still have the mindset of an Independent program (see ND) decades later.

Which is more nonsense just you refusing to acknowledge this thread wasn't humorous just pathetic.

We should have been fans of the Big Ten from day one like every other program buys in until they have to leave. And this goes back to my original point...you and others still have the mindset of an Independent program (see ND) decades later.
Yes, by all means let’s be fans of a conference that treats us like garbage and has since the beginning. “Thank you sir, may I have another.” Oh wait, let me guess, your next argument will be that the conference never treated us poorly…yep, just like an OSU or UM fan would say.

Yes, by all means let’s be fans of a conference that treats us like garbage and has since the beginning. “Thank you sir, may I have another.” Oh wait, let me guess, your next argument will be that the conference never treated us poorly…yep, just like an OSU or UM fan would say.
You just wanted to be the king of the conference from day 1. We knew what the Big Ten was when we joined it and, again, has much as many hate them and as far from perfect as they've been, we need them more than they need us. Also, our own administration treated us worse than they did.

I'd give up. Dude obviously just wants to argue. You know the type.... he isn't happy unless he's making someone else as miserable as he is.

I'd give up. Dude obviously just wants to argue. You know the type.... he isn't happy unless he's making someone else as miserable as he is.
Sounds like you're miserable just based on this thread. You don't like reality which is probably true about your life in general.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT