My First Ignore

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
My opinion of NJPSU is about as low as it gets, he adds nothing positive, and only spouts "The Party" line. So I'm putting him on ignore.

My Thanksgiving just got a little better.
I just set you straight on the Keystone XL pipeline so you throw a tantrum and scream to world, I’m ignoring NJPSU. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
My opinion of NJPSU is about as low as it gets, he adds nothing positive, and only spouts "The Party" line. So I'm putting him on ignore.

Yeah, I did the same thing a couple days ago...only the second person I've ever put on Ignore. The first was Dingerz, the ranting maniac, who disappeared a good while back and has probably been institutionalized by now.

NJ's trolling used to be good for comedic entertainment if nothing else, but more and more he's crossing the line into viciousness...and there's nothing funny about that. I mean, if I had supported Senile Joe, I'd probably be in a bad mood too by now.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You are comically unhappy. I’ll never put you ignore.

I never put anyone on “ignore” either, other than not intentionally engaging very much with some posters like Marbles, and Jeff Clear. Marbles like to talk to himself and post a bunch of illogical pablum puke to such an extent that I fell bad for the miserable and pathetic life he must be living.

So some of the more wacko posters I just ignore intentionally on my own, especially when their nonsense gets so ridiculous and ludicrous it’s just becomes absolute garbage, clutter, and they are no longer entertaining or worth reading, trying to understand a view point, or engaging with.

Reactions: Sullivan

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021

NJPSU has opinions that he states just like you. You just don't like his opinions because he is a dem and doesn't agree with the board majority right wingers.

You know how many times I have read posts from the Bankos of the world saying a dem "adds nothing." That's what right wingers do when people disagree with them. you get, "you don't know what you are talking about" and "you add nothing."

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I ignore every single one and selectively show their posts when a topic interests me. Otherwise, they offer absolutely nothing. Their entertainment value lasts about 5 minutes.
Have about a dozen. Ones that constantly yelled ‘yer a racist’ or a Nazi. And a couple that did nothing but insult. There is no entertainment value to that bs. And the constant back and forth insult contests are really stupid and a colossal waste of time. Have a couple Rs on ignore because of it.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
NJPSU has opinions that he states just like you. You just don't like his opinions because he is a dem and doesn't agree with the board majority right wingers.

You know how many times I have read posts from the Bankos of the world saying a dem "adds nothing." That's what right wingers do when people disagree with them. you get, "you don't know what you are talking about" and "you add nothing."

NJ is a fool, and likes to be foolish. That's that.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
NJ's trolling used to be good for comedic entertainment if nothing else, but more and more he's crossing the line into viciousness
Replace 'viciousness' with 'vacuousness'. He is entertaining. Can't tell you how many times I've cast-the-line and he bites hook, line and sinker.

Marbles like to talk to himself and post a bunch of illogical pablum puke to such an extent that I fell bad for the miserable and pathetic life he must be living.
You mean Ten Thousand Maniacs. He's my first 'ignore', followed soon by Vic Vaseline.

NJPSU has opinions that he states just like you.
Keep up that $hit and you're next. :cool:

IBleedBlueandWhite

Jan 16, 2006

What took you so long? There's a crapload of people on this board that add nothing positive and are just here to vomit and drag down every thread into the gutter.

This board is so much better without them. If everyone would just ignore them, they would leave.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What took you so long? There's a crapload of people on this board that add nothing positive and are just here to vomit and drag down every thread into the gutter.

This board is so much better without them. If everyone would just ignore them, they would leave.
Let’s not act all high and mighty Banky. You wished for my death and you cheered when John MCCain(war hero) got sick and died from cancer.

Reactions: LafayetteBear

IBleedBlueandWhite

Jan 16, 2006
Replace 'viciousness' with 'vacuousness'. He is entertaining. Can't tell you how many times I've cast-the-line and he bites hook, line and sinker.

You mean Ten Thousand Maniacs. He's my first 'ignore', followed soon by Vic Vaseline.

Keep up that $hit and you're next. :cool:
1mm is another one.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

nittanyfan333

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2010

come on... this is patently false. no one likes his opinions because he constantly throws accusations of "nazi" and "bigot" and "hommophobe" at people simply because they're to his right, without any knowledge of who they are as people. That's where civil discourse and disagreement end. I have no problem dealing with people who are of a different political leaning than I am. As long as it remains civil and we can have a conversation about our differences i'm good. Great way to learn. But the second you attack without base, i'm done with you.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Let’s not forget Banky’s fearless predictions: Barletta would kick Bob Casey’s ass in a PA Senate race… Matt Cartwright was gonna get destroyed in a PA congressional race….that Orange Face not only would get re-elected, he was gonna get 400 EC votes. And…he knocked on doors! The guy is pure scum…and the asshole from Michigan is in the circle jerk with him, Cosmonut makes it a threesome!!

Pure class.. telling everyone that a 19 year old kid playing football SUCKS..... Phucking loser.

Reactions: Hotshoe

IBleedBlueandWhite

Jan 16, 2006
come on... this is patently false. no one likes his opinions because he constantly throws accusations of "nazi" and "bigot" and "hommophobe" at people simply because they're to his right, without any knowledge of who they are as people. That's where civil discourse and disagreement end. I have no problem dealing with people who are of a different political leaning than I am. As long as it remains civil and we can have a conversation about our differences i'm good. Great way to learn. But the second you attack without base, i'm done with you.
And that is why he is on ignore too.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Living life on a ****ing message board. Making fun of a person who suffers from asthma. Classy you pathetic hypocrite moron. Your life sucks… scumbag nut job!

LOL... Joey suffers from Asthma.... Only to dodge the draft........

Go tell a PSU player how much they suck. POS loser.

Reactions: Ski

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
I have never put anyone on ignore. I don't fear words and I am not afraid of engaging anyone on here.
Most Trumpers are idiots and their posts are filled with falsehoods and proving them wrong is easy as pie.
Just yesterday I educated Trumpers on how the cancellation of the Keystone pipeline did not cause the recent increase in the price of gas.

Reactions: NJPSU

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I have never put anyone on ignore. I don't fear words and I am not afraid of engaging anyone on here.
Most Trumpers are idiots and their posts are filled with falsehoods and proving them wrong is easy as pie.
Just yesterday I educated Trumpers on how the cancellation of the Keystone pipeline did not cause the recent increase in the price of gas.

LOL... Falsehoods like this??

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/

At some point Jeff, you are going to have to realize you are unhinged and irrational.

Reactions: Fac and psuted

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
And if that PSU player voted Democrat you would call him vile and disgusting you hypocrite cucksucker. Make sure you get 14 hours in today. It’s all you got in your shit life
Last night I was overwhelmed by the Holiday Spirits and took several people off ‘ignore’, including you. Less than 24 hrs later.....back ya go.

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Last night I was overwhelmed by the Holiday Spirits and took several people off ‘ignore’, including you. Less than 24 hrs later.....back ya go.
Devastating! I very well may never recover! Put on ignore on an anonymous fvcking message board! What a tragedy!

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
I know you clowns hate facts.... That's the funny part.
I love it! I had that Middle class boom bullcrap copied onto a whole roll of toilet paper. Every morning after a healthy shit I wipe my ass with that post. BTW...how many times have you posted it...500 times? LMFAO...you have nothing in your life more important than being on an anonymous message board! Man. your life SUCKS! But the guys at my hunting cabin...PSU grads BTW.. are loving it! Keep it coming!

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I love it! I had that Middle class boom bullcrap copied onto a whole roll of toilet paper. Every morning after a healthy shit I wipe my ass with that post. BTW...how many times have you posted it...500 times? LMFAO...you have nothing in your life more important than being on an anonymous message board! Man. your life SUCKS!

LOL...

What do you have against the 2019 Census? I thought you dipshits loved government??? Secondly, what do you have against women and minorities getting ahead? Are you racist and misogynistic?

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/