ADVERTISEMENT

My Covid story

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Not that it matters a lot when compared to the issues we've been discussing here recently and the fate of millions of innocent people trapped by the arrogance and blunders of a few dozen stupid people.

But still. At least I checked the box before we all get nuked.

It happened on the very day the Russians went into Ukraine...not that there's any connection.

Fifth day in and after an array of miserable symptoms -- fever, cough, congestion, and fatigue -- I finally seemed to have turned the corner: temperature back to normal...symptoms mostly resolved.

I tested positive at home on Wednesday and called the doc the next day after talking to one of my daughters, a nurse at a Maryland hospital, who suggested Dexamethasone, a powerful steroid that she said was routinely given with great success to hospital patients.

But my doc said no way, Jose. If things get worse, go to the hospital. Have a nice life. Or not.

So I'm like, OK, doc, but I'm trying to short-circuit such a scenario by preemptively attacking the thing.

Too bad. Not in the protocol.

My daughter also said, and this is my observation also, that never mind Ivermectin, the mere mention of which still sends the Wokeists into a frenzy, there has been appallingly little effort even after two years to deal with this pandemic therapeutically on an out-patient basis rather than wait until people are sick enough to require hospitalization.

Oh well, all's well that end's well...<knock on wood>...but my God, when I think about the criminal idiocy of our "experts" these past two years and all the horrific damage they've done under the protection of Dem-Media and the Wokeists, well, these people and their sponsors are eventually going to answer for that. Call it Karma. Call it Hell. Call it Judgment. Call it whatever you will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News