ADVERTISEMENT

Mutuality in trust relationships.

demlion

Feb 4, 2004
To me it is not just a big issue--it is THE issue.

When i voted, i was asked for ID by a woman i have known for 25 years, under a new voter ID law. I produced it, then I jokingly asked for her ID, saying "How do I know you're really the poll worker?"

It actually pissed her off, then she said, "wait, you're right!" Pretty soon we were both laughing.

On the same election was a candidate who faked her residence to get on the ballot--and, she changed her voter ID to the fake residence. Voter ID FRAUD. Let's see what happens to this politically connected wealthy woman.
Can you say, "bupkis?"

To me it is not just a big issue--it is THE issue.

When i voted, i was asked for ID by a woman i have known for 25 years, under a new voter ID law. I produced it, then I jokingly asked for her ID, saying "How do I know you're really the poll worker?"

It actually pissed her off, then she said, "wait, you're right!" Pretty soon we were both laughing.

On the same election was a candidate who faked her residence to get on the ballot--and, she changed her voter ID to the fake residence. Voter ID FRAUD. Let's see what happens to this politically connected wealthy woman.
Can you say, "bupkis?"

You must be a real fun guy to travel with at airports.

LdN

Reactions: 91Joe95 and demlion
Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif.gif

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT