MTG unfit for office due to loss of memory

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
During her 3+ hours of testimony she couldn't remember anything she has said or written over the past 3 - 4 years. Even when shown videotape of her comments regarding shooting Nancy Pelosi in the head - she couldn't recall saying that.
Early case of dementia = she has to go. Lock her up!!!

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
During her 3+ hours of testimony she couldn't remember anything she has said or written over the past 3 - 4 years. Even when shown videotape of her comments regarding shooting Nancy Pelosi in the head - she couldn't recall saying that.

Remember when Joe Biden said he was not involved in Hunter's business dealings??

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

Now do biden
they should start clinical trials for politicians with cognitive issues. there would certainly be enough to choose from. Biden, Feinstein, MTG, McCarthy

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

I listened to a little bit of her testimonial. She’s a dumb redneck.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
I get it. Change the subject and attack.

Did you see the video of Biden trying shake the air? How about when Hussein demanded all of the attention and Biden wandered around aimlessly?

You can insert one of many of your Vice President.

So going after MTG is classic Sal Alinsky. You know, “There is Only the Fight.”

junior1

May 29, 2001
Re MTG: Cancel her, AND lock her up! :cool: :cool:
I thought we were now against this "cancel" stuff!
By the way as an independent, it seems to me that far out republicans like mtg are great for democrats. Seems like you'd want her in congress.
Same for republicans and aoc, omar, bush, jaypal etc al!

Reactions: jjw165

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
If this is the standard Hillary should be long gone.

"Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 out of 25 times when answering questions about private email server in court filing"​

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3837382/Clinton-says-recall-key-details-email-server.html
which was wrong as well, saying "I don't remember/recall" is a classic defense against a perjury charge should evidence to the contrary arise. It is not a good look, slightly better than taking the fifth.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Problem with Biden is he wouldn't say "I don't recall"

He'd just answer question with some nonsensical answer.

Q: Why was Hunter Biden doing what he was doing?
A: Because I prefer the crust cut off my PB&J sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: Gnat91 and john4psu

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
She’s a Republican - she thinks women should be home, barefoot, and bearing children.

Think about you answer PaoliLying. It what you TYPED is true then then why isn't she home, barefoot and bearing children? The only thing accurate in your stupid answer is that women can have children.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
If this is the standard Hillary should be long gone.

"Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 out of 25 times when answering questions about private email server in court filing"​

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3837382/Clinton-says-recall-key-details-email-server.html
Ronnie Reagan says "old my beer......."

The words ``I don't remember'' or their equivalents occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony.

The words “I don’t remember,” or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony. The lapses in memory ranged from the identity of Rep. Lee H. Hamilton, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee during several of the key years of Reagan’s presidency, to the central conclusions of the Tower Commission that Reagan appointed to investigate the Iran-Contra affair. He also did not remember the fact that Robert C. McFarlane, who served as his national security adviser, had pleaded guilty to a charge of withholding information from Congress.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Ronnie Reagan says "old my beer......."

The words ``I don't remember'' or their equivalents occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony.

The words “I don’t remember,” or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in his eight hours of testimony. The lapses in memory ranged from the identity of Rep. Lee H. Hamilton, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee during several of the key years of Reagan’s presidency, to the central conclusions of the Tower Commission that Reagan appointed to investigate the Iran-Contra affair. He also did not remember the fact that Robert C. McFarlane, who served as his national security adviser, had pleaded guilty to a charge of withholding information from Congress.

Unless you know something different, Reagan is indeed now locked up.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Remember when Joe Biden said he was not involved in Hunter's business dealings??

MTG was under oath and it was obvious she was lying. No memory of things she said, even after she was shown the facts.
What-aboutism is not a good answer. All you do is make it clear you agree MTG is a lying twit. You have no answers - just like a common con.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I thought we were now against this "cancel" stuff!
By the way as an independent, it seems to me that far out republicans like mtg are great for democrats. Seems like you'd want her in congress.
Same for republicans and aoc, omar, bush, jaypal etc al!
I have never cared for those that lie. None of those noted by you are folks I can vote for/against.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Think about you answer PaoliLying. It what you TYPED is true then then why isn't she home, barefoot and bearing children? The only thing accurate in your stupid answer is that women can have children.
Not all women can have children.

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
She’s a Republican - she thinks women should be home, barefoot, and bearing children.
Is she at home, barefoot, and bearing children? Don't get me wrong I don't like MTG, but your being pretty ignorant to conservatives yourself here.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Is she at home, barefoot, and bearing children? Don't get me wrong I don't like MTG, but your being pretty ignorant to conservatives yourself here.

As long as Republicans are going to overly use exaggerated stereotypes of Democrats, I'm going to use exaggerated Stereotypes of Republicans

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
As long as Republicans are going to overly use exaggerated stereotypes of Democrats, I'm going to use exaggerated Stereotypes of Republicans
That's because ur brain is not capable of critical thi king. If the stereotype you are using were true....she would be at home barefoot taking care of the kids....now connect the dots.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
She’s a low rent whore to the Republican Party - not exactly a “success”
Yet she got elected and you didnt....so again more successful than you. Nice to see you misogyny come out when a woman is more successful than you.....typical progressive.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Yet she got elected and you didnt....so again more successful than you. Nice to see you misogyny come out when a woman is more successful than you.....typical progressive.

Furthermore, she’s a Republican, which makes the role even less notable. I would venture to guess that almost everyone in the country would take my comp package over her house seat, which will invariably be flipped to someone else this cycle.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
MTG was under oath and it was obvious she was lying. No memory of things she said, even after she was shown the facts.
What-aboutism is not a good answer. All you do is make it clear you agree MTG is a lying twit. You have no answers - just like a common con.
So whataboutism is back to not acceptable again....yall flip flop on this way to much

Reactions: bourbon n blues

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Furthermore, she’s a Republican, which makes the role even less notable. I would venture to guess that almost everyone in the country would take my comp package over her house seat, which will invariably be flipped to someone else this cycle.
See Pao it's posts like this that tell the entire board that you are FOS. What metrics are you using to determine Republicans in congress are less notable? If you are more successful, why can't you get elected. Beyond that.....she is so successful that you are on here talking about her....but she doesn't know or care who you even are. ......so one more time she is more successful than you....I know its tough for people like you to be less successful than women....but it's time to join us in 2022 it's not 1922 anymore son.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
See Pao it's posts like this that tell the entire board that you are FOS. What metrics are you using to determine Republicans in congress are less notable? If you are more successful, why can't you get elected. Beyond that.....she is so successful that you are on here talking about her....but she doesn't know or care who you even are. ......so one more time she is more successful than you....I know its tough for people like you to be less successful than women....but it's time to join us in 2022 it's not 1922 anymore son.

You’re the one that said she was successful, which was a stupid ass thing to say. Her race wasn’t competitive - she cherry picked an easy district to win and the odds of her losing our close to zip.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
You’re the one that said she was successful, which was a stupid ass thing to say. Her race wasn’t competitive - she cherry picked an easy district to win and the odds of her losing our close to zip.
Again..this is why you are laughed at by the entire board. It's not me saying that she is more successful than you....she is more successful than you. If getting elected to congress is so easy. Why can't you do it? Honestly judging by the content of your posts most people are more successful than you. You are better at just making shit up as you go though most of it is not factual but you cam me shit up like a pro....small victories I guess

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Thus, why this country is so divided and may not come together for a long time.

Both sides are hypocrites, and both sides over exaggerate. Actually, the dem's Underexaggerated how bad the riots were from BLM and antifa.

Point is people die hard party supporters like you for the left and Mr. Knox for the right need to stop defending your party when there is wrongdoing. The unwillingness for party apologist like you guys is why this country will new divided for a long time.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Thus, why this country is so divided and may not come together for a long time.

Both sides are hypocrites, and both sides over exaggerate. Actually, the dem's Underexaggerated how bad the riots were from BLM and antifa.

Point is people die hard party supporters like you for the left and Mr. Knox for the right need to stop defending your party when there is wrongdoing. The unwillingness for party apologist like you guys is why this country will new divided for a long time.
Normally takes a very major and bloody event to unify the country when it's this divided which arguably the 2nd worst division in our history.