ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC has its panties in a bunch about a 3rd party candidate

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Love to watch leftwing extremists cry like little bitches.

No Labels seems to have no idea what it’s doing​

Manchin makes a great point....

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc...ird-party-joe-manchin-2024-election-rcna94927

On Monday, the centrist group No Labels went further than it’s ever gone in signaling interest in running a third-party unity ticket for the White House in 2024. But the way the group explained if, when and why it would run a candidate only reaffirmed that No Labels seems to have no idea what it’s doing.

The group sparked buzz by hosting an event at Saint Anselm’s College in New Hampshire on Monday, headlined by Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and former Gov. Jon Huntsman, R-Utah. Manchin, who spoke in grandiose tones, said, “I’m here trying to basically save the nation,” and he implied an openness to running as a No Labels candidate. “I just want people to know I haven’t made a decision on what I’m going to do in 2024,” Manchin said. “This is not about me or anybody else. It’s about two parties that have gone to their respective side, the extreme right and extreme left, and the middle has been left behind. There’s no voice for the middle.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News