ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Reid, where are you?

therod

Jul 9, 2002
Have you ever thought of writing a song and maybe titling it "Ode To Coach Joe"? Being one of the greatest players ever to ware the Blue and White and the only player to win a Grammy, I can't help thinking that your greatest song has yet to be written. Maybe it's a little to soon now, but I bet it could heal a lot of wounds once the dust has been settled and it sit's at the top of the charts.

Have you ever thought of writing a song and maybe titling it "Ode To Coach Joe"? Being one of the greatest players ever to ware the Blue and White and the only player to win a Grammy, I can't help thinking that your greatest song has yet to be written. Maybe it's a little to soon now, but I bet it could heal a lot of wounds once the dust has been settled and it sit's at the top of the charts.

What charts?

i am guessing he is trying to figure out how he managed to "ware the Blue and White"...

If the message is that successful people should not take unpopular positions, should not speak out against injustice, should not stand up for friends in time of need, then thank God Franco Harris chose to ignore it.
The message is that he doesn't need message board posters telling him he should be writing songs about Joe Paterno.

The message is that he doesn't need message board posters telling him he should be writing songs about Joe Paterno.
I had no idea that a former NFL All Pro and Grammy Award winner reads this board and would be troubled by such a suggestion. The reach of this board never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT