ADVERTISEMENT

Movie Quotes from Bad/Great Movies

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
At the dermatologist cutting something on my arm, Doc says this might sting. I say "pain don't hurt", Doc looks at me, I said the movie, he has no idea what I mean. With a new commitment, also from a movie, "let the healing begin".

At the dermatologist cutting something on my arm, Doc says this might sting. I say "pain don't hurt", Doc looks at me, I said the movie, he has no idea what I mean. With a new commitment, also from a movie, "let the healing begin".
'the more pain I feel, the less that it hurt'
'he never smiled, but he always seemed pleased' Not from a movie but a song..

LOL-"Let the healing Begin" Will Hunting-Good Will Hunting great one...

"Beer is like....f*****g great." - Spring Break, 1983.
"But my table....what about my table? Who's going to fix my table?" - Seka, "Best of Seka", 1979

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
From the greatest Movie ever made "Here's looking at you kid".

Reactions: psu skp
Here are some favorites from John Wayne movies:

1. "That'll be the day." — Ethan Edwards in "The Searchers" (1956)

2. "Well, there are some things a man just can't run away from." — Ringo Kid in "Stagecoach" (1939)

3."Young fella, if you’re looking; for trouble I’ll accommodate ya." — "True Grit" (1969)

4. "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." — Tom Doniphon in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" (1962)

10. "Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight!"
— Wil Anderson in "The Cowboys" (1972)

11. "All battles are fought by scared men who’d rather be someplace else."
— Captain Rockwell "Rock" Torrey in "In Harm’s Way" (1965)

14. "Out here, due process is a bullet!" — Col. Mike Kirby in "The Green Berets" (1968)

16. "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." — J.B. Books in "The Shootist" (1976)

17. "Sorry don't get it done, Dude." — Sheriff John T. Chance in "Rio Bravo" (1959)

18. "You left a boy out there to do a man's job!" — Cole Thornton in "El Dorado" (1966)

19. "I know those law books mean a lot to you, but not out here. Out here a man settles his own problems." — Tom Doniphon in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" (1962)

22. "Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words give you a feeling. Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat — the same tightness a man gets when his baby takes his first step or his first baby shaves and makes his first sound as a man. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words." — Col. Davy Crockett in "The Alamo" (1960)

23. "Mine was taller." — Taw Jackson to Lomax, after shooting a bad guy in "The War Wagon" (1967)

25. "You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-bitch, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight." — Jacob McCandles in "Big Jake" (1971)

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

1. It’s a question of methods. Everybody wants results, but nobody wants to do what they have to do to get them done.
    Everybody-wants-results-but-nobody-wants-to-do-what-they-have-to-do.jpg
  2. Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard that’s my policy.
  3. When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.
    naked-man-is-chasing-a-woman-through-an-alley.jpg
  4. Go ahead, make my day.
  5. You forgot your fortune cookie. It says, “You’re sh*t out of luck.”
  6. Smith & Wesson — and me.
  7. I know what you’re thinking, punk. You’re thinking “did he fire six shots or only five?” Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you’ve gotta ask yourself a question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?
    Do-I-feel-lucky-do-ya-punk.jpg
  8. Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along.
  9. Just what I need, it’s a college boy.
  10. Sociology? Oh, you’ll go far. That’s if you live.
  11. Sociology-youll-go-far-if-you-live.jpg
  12. There must be something you can get him on.
  13. (To the Mayor), Well, for the past three-quarters of an hour, I’ve been sitting on my ass waiting on you.

So people are so obtuse. You should have said that to him. But, then of course, he could have amputated your arm and retorted with, "How obtuse am I now?"

“What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great. [speaks into tape recorder]Call Starkist!”

Reactions: psuro
The entire Ferris bueller movie is one big quote

Matrix?

Caddy shack

Star Wars

Star Trek
Omg so many quotes

“I’m not going to be ignored......”

Credited to both Glenn Close and many different Big (2)(12) officiating crews.

Love is not saying your sorry!

Frankly ma'am, I don't give a damn!

Patton quotes
A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT