More fun with vaccine mandates...

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
A Federal judge appointed by Trump. 👍
While i wish people didn't draw those connections, yes.

While I've not reviewed the briefs to see the G's position on the statutory authority over government employees on such matters, my instinct is ultimately gets reversed, at the very least the national injunction part of it that the fifth circuit's not been too on board with generally.

Beyond that, how weird that if it were to stand, it would only be the poor health care workers that would be subject to it.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
While i wish people didn't draw those connections, yes.

While I've not reviewed the briefs to see the G's position on the statutory authority over government employees on such matters, my instinct is ultimately gets reversed, at the very least the national injunction part of it that the fifth circuit's not been too on board with generally.

Beyond that, how weird that if it were to stand, it would only be the poor health care workers that would be subject to it.
Right and lets say you weren't vaxxed and had to get it today. What good would it do? The argument for health care workers was to prevent spreading to patients. Now that we know thats not true the mandates are pointless.