ADVERTISEMENT

Monday night with the Mannings

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Turned it on at 2 minute warning and saw they had on Aaron Jones.

Am sure he talked about his rehab…..anyone catch it? How is he doing? Any details on this new surgical/rehab technique?

Heard he was throwing the ball around prior to the Jets game yesterday with no brace on foot. Pretty amazing he is that healthy so soon after a Achilles’ tendon repair.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Turned it on at 2 minute warning and saw they had on Aaron Jones.

Am sure he talked about his rehab…..anyone catch it? How is he doing? Any details on this new surgical/rehab technique?

Heard he was throwing the ball around prior to the Jets game yesterday with no brace on foot. Pretty amazing he is that healthy so soon after a Achilles’ tendon repair.
You mean Aaron Rogers?

As I understand it, he said his goal is to play this year. That would be an Xmas Miracle. But I understand that the is far beyond what most people experience. I didn't see him last night though.

You mean Aaron Rogers?

As I understand it, he said his goal is to play this year. That would be an Xmas Miracle. But I understand that the is far beyond what most people experience. I didn't see him last night though.
Oops, yeah. Brain fart.

Heard that last week he was on the field before the Jets game throwing a football….with no brace or cast on his foot. Amazing considering he had Achilles’ tendon reattached 4-5 weeks ago. Used to be you were in a cast and no weight allowed for nine months or more.

Would like to know more about this new surgical,technique he referred to.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Found this. They installed an internal brace they call an Achilles bridge. Said Kobe Bryant had same surgery ten years ago.

Boomer Esiason was talking last week about Rodgers being out on the field moving around so soon. Esiason noted that traditional thinking goes against moving the foot around in early stages since it will stretch out the tendon and repair. The thinking being that the tendon would then be too loose down the line. Virtually, no athlete has ever been as effective after such an injury.

I am surprised how so many people still think Rodgers is still possibly a QB savior. His play clearly declined last year. He became prone to holding on to the ball and taking on contact. The very same thing happened on the play that caused his injury this season. On that play, Rodgers was supposed to get the ball out quickly and he had a player open......yet he held on to the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT