ADVERTISEMENT

Minny - Wiscy Is A No-Go!

I am not even sure if the Badgers qualify for anything at this point ..... I thought it was 3 strikes (which they now have) and you're out............I guess the virus is going to do what the virus is going to do.

Last edited:
I am not even sure if the Badgers qualify for anything at this point ..... I thought it was 3 strikes (which they now have) and your out............I guess the virus is going to do what the virus is going to do.
They don’t qualify for the big championship game. Northwestern come on down

Reactions: psu00
“The cancellation ends the longest uninterrupted series in FBS history, with Minnesota and Wisconsin having played 113 consecutive years from 1907 to 2019.”

Reactions: TheGLOV
Perhaps Pat Fitzgerald and P.J. Fleck are conspiring to level the Barry Alvarez scripted playing field.

Barry might have pissed off enough people with his Covid shenanigans, that the step-children of the B!G West are uniting to neuter the big fat f***

🤔

Seems obvious no?

I don't think Ohio State has had any COVID issues, right? Or Northwestern. Or Indiana.

Looking up and down the top-25, a whole lot of those teams have had little to no COVID issues. They seem to be just fine in navigating the COVID issue while also fielding competitive teams.

So, I'm not sure what conclusions we can draw from that quite yet.

Reactions: TheGLOV and Gitzit
They suspended team activities after 30? players tested positive during team workouts before the season.

That's true -- forgot about that.

But I assume that coaches and the majority of the roster who didn't get COVID are still vulnerable to it.......and they haven't had any problems over the past few months. And seeing as though COVID rates are high in the Columbus area, apparently they're doing something right.

Is there any real evidence that we're behaving in a more restrictive manner than many other programs who have also avoided outbreaks? I know Franklin has been very vocal about it, but I do wonder how vocal he'd be about it if we were 4-1 right now instead of 0-5.

Everybody is dealing with the same challenge. And those programs who don't take it as seriously are going to pay for it (like Wisconsin).

If the season were to end tomorrow, really only 3 teams would have found value, maybe 4. OSU shows they are still OSU and recruiting will not suffer. NW and IU show they are pretty good and get a recruiting bump, maybe Iowa. Then there are our guys and Michigan that look like train wrecks and will likely take a hit in recruiting. I wanted football back as well, but now.... hindsight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT