Kingston, PA
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
She's a man eater

A she-cat tamed
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

Got a call from an informant. "You ain't gonna believe this sh**.
That 'black widow' Mimi, is stirring it up again in happy valley."

I spit out my espresso, i was so mad.
I thought the black widow had been muzzled and humiliated.

She had never been fully accepted by the penn state powerbrokers.
They mocked her behind her back. Joked about her many husbands.

My construction and teamsters paisans in central pennsylvania despised her.
She was a slave to the almighty dollar and treated people like dirt.
She thought she was on a higher level than even paterno and resented his "power".

But, i have to admit she had a good racket going with her "business services and advertising".
Woe to the penn state department that didn't buy from her, so we have been told by many. Some might call it a conflict of interest.

I was aware of her almost catastrophic condo high rise venture.
She was rapidly sinking underwater with her "project" and there was plenty of chatter about it, but your penn state president bailed her out, big time.
He moved some penn state offices into her palatial building after she had incessantly pleaded for salvation.
There's plenty more to that story, but we'll let that leak later.

We do not respect her.
And neither do some very high profile state college residents that were
sh** on by her.

If you've done nothing wrong
You've got nothing to fear
If you've something to hide
You shouldn't even be here
You've had your chance
Now we've got the mandate

I was ambivalent about her overly ambitious condo construction woes. But, her demanding to be paid for "charitable fundraising" campaigns is hard to swallow. Happy Valley citizens evidently, were upset, so we have been emphatically told.

The levee is cracking.

Banker trustee, steel trustee, weed trustee, potato trustee, pharma trustee and black widow trustee, your time will soon be nigh. Your self-interest preservation will soon be exposed for all to see. You left penn state in shambles.

Trustee lubrano has been relentless and from what we've heard, he has the goods on the perpetrators of the fictional freeh report.

The midas man will be a tougher nut to crack.

I am a humble, loyal, but hot headed man. I pray for forgiveness and acknowledge my many sins.

My boss rosario buffalino, taught me that honor and respect were paramount.
Sometimes my temper would get the best of me, but father sica and mcgee would help me to snap me out of it. They are great men.

Whereas, your educated "titans of industry" psu trustees fail in every measurable category of what a "great man or woman" should be.

Nittany Mountain cuts off the town from view
Like a cancer growth is removed by skill
So shall it be revealed

Ciao

Who is Frank referring to? I thought it was Peetz but isn't she the "banker trustee"? Also who is the Midas man?

Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
She's a man eater

A she-cat tamed
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

Got a call from an informant. "You ain't gonna believe this sh**.
That 'black widow' Mimi, is stirring it up again in happy valley."

I spit out my espresso, i was so mad.
I thought the black widow had been muzzled and humiliated.

She had never been fully accepted by the penn state powerbrokers.
They mocked her behind her back. Joked about her many husbands.

My construction and teamsters paisans in central pennsylvania despised her.
She was a slave to the almighty dollar and treated people like dirt.
She thought she was on a higher level than even paterno and resented his "power".

But, i have to admit she had a good racket going with her "business services and advertising".
Woe to the penn state department that didn't buy from her, so we have been told by many. Some might call it a conflict of interest.

I was aware of her almost catastrophic condo high rise venture.
She was rapidly sinking underwater with her "project" and there was plenty of chatter about it, but your penn state president bailed her out, big time.
He moved some penn state offices into her palatial building after she had incessantly pleaded for salvation.
There's plenty more to that story, but we'll let that leak later.

We do not respect her.
And neither do some very high profile state college residents that were
sh** on by her.

If you've done nothing wrong
You've got nothing to fear
If you've something to hide
You shouldn't even be here
You've had your chance
Now we've got the mandate

I was ambivalent about her overly ambitious condo construction woes. But, her demanding to be paid for "charitable fundraising" campaigns is hard to swallow. Happy Valley citizens evidently, were upset, so we have been emphatically told.

The levee is cracking.

Banker trustee, steel trustee, weed trustee, potato trustee, pharma trustee and black widow trustee, your time will soon be nigh. Your self-interest preservation will soon be exposed for all to see. You left penn state in shambles.

Trustee lubrano has been relentless and from what we've heard, he has the goods on the perpetrators of the fictional freeh report.

The midas man will be a tougher nut to crack.

I am a humble, loyal, but hot headed man. I pray for forgiveness and acknowledge my many sins.

My boss rosario buffalino, taught me that honor and respect were paramount.
Sometimes my temper would get the best of me, but father sica and mcgee would help me to snap me out of it. They are great men.

Whereas, your educated "titans of industry" psu trustees fail in every measurable category of what a "great man or woman" should be.

Nittany Mountain cuts off the town from view
Like a cancer growth is removed by skill
So shall it be revealed

Ciao
Gotta love Frank

What else can you say

Anyone who references Daryl Hall and John Oates, for any reason, is grade A in my book.

Five stars!
My wife passed away almost 7 years ago. In the last few years of her life she became casual friends, thru business with Sara Allen (Sara Smile). I believe Sara's late sister was a song writer as well. Hall is still in this neck of the woods (Millbrook NY).

Reactions: Nellie R
+10000 for the Genesis drop. :D

I know right? Maybe we were prescient in our OTL-"Grimsby" series the other day... Involving 3 Genesis tunes. BTW folks, bonus points if you can find the Selling England By the Pound reference :)

Another Pet Shop Boys kind of dates Frank in a way? Not sure.

Frank's musical mind works in similar ways to people who have no affiliation with him. Most interesting.

For some inexplicable reason it took me more than a minute to get "weed trustee".

Last edited:
I know right? Maybe we were prescient in our OTL-"Grimsby" series the other day... Involving 3 Genesis tunes. BTW folks, bonus points if you can find the Selling England By the Pound reference :)

Frank's musical mind works in similar ways to people who have no affiliation with him. Most interesting.

For some inexplicable reason it took me more than a minute to get "weed trustee".

"The mountain cuts off the town from view,
Like a cancer growth is removed by skill.
Let it be revealed."

As we all have seen the light is beginning to shine brighter in dark places where some OG PSU Trustee's don't want the light of day to shine. It's coming and everyone knows it. You can see it in the desperation acts by some to try and control the narrative and attempt hail mary's to keep the spotlight off them. As the saying goes revenge is a dish best served cold...

we're in the Battle of Nittany Forest, right outside your door . . .

A tune for the Old BOT.....

We are patient, we've got time
oh......
Brush back your hair
And let us see your hideous face

We've been waiting here for 4 years
And all this time that's passed us by
It doesn't seem to matter now

You ran away with fixed expression
Casting doubt on all we had to say
Why don't you MAN UP, MAN UP
Man Up
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW

A tune for the Old BOT.....

We are patient, we've got time
oh......
Brush back your hair
And let us see your hideous face

We've been waiting here for 4 years
And all this time that's passed us by
It doesn't seem to matter now

You ran away with fixed expression
Casting doubt on all we had to say
Man Up
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
All of this BOT/Ex-BOT obfuscation/misdirection regarding "Nursery Crymes" that belonged on the doorstep of The Second Mile/PA Child Welfare :

does he though or does he just keep saying "their time is coming!!"... Not saying I don't hope it happens but ive been accustomed to letdowns over and over these past 5 years

does he though or does he just keep saying "their time is coming!!"... Not saying I don't hope it happens but ive been accustomed to letdowns over and over these past 5 years

If Frank is who I think it is, I have a lot of confidence in his messages but what has happened in a hurry in this whole debacle? Nothing. Could be many years still before we have a clear picture of where all the culpability lies.

Help me out on that one. Eckel?

What Nellie said.
Seems to me there is another nickname for him, but I can't recall it at the moment.
11aaeca9-b1eb-42c9-89a4-e0b3f8113eae.jpg

I've always felt this was the OGBOT's strategy:

I wonder if someone is now going to make a call to whomever owns the copyright to Genesis music and try to get these removed like all the "Junior's Farm" ones. Can you believe that just happened in the last few days when those "Junior's Farm" videos have been there for years? :rolleyes: What a "Squonk" move.

Reactions: simons96
For those of us not fully informed, can somebody give us the quick and dirty background on Mimi?
I take it she was married twice or thrice and is a property owner in State College? Did the wealth come from her unsuccessful marriages?

For those of us not fully informed, can somebody give us the quick and dirty background on Mimi?
I take it she was married twice or thrice and is a property owner in State College? Did the wealth come from her unsuccessful marriages?
It's in the other Mimi thread.

Here is one to think about. Not sure where I saw this but certainly hits home on the BOT and Local Real Estate. This year PSU accidentally accepts 1000 students over right? Do you think this was really an accident? Look at all the student housing that has been built around town since the scandal. Out in Toftrees there is a huge new apartment complex. And behind the ghetto Weis on Westerly Parkway, And the new project going up quickly on the old Circleville Farm land on Blue Course Drive. You know, the land that was donated to PSU a while ago that the BOT decided to sell to a developer. You know, the land that Suhey's office building was built on. It would be interesting to see who the partners are in the these land deals and how they may be tied to the BOT or other high ranking PSU officials. Someone said a long time ago. Follow the $$$$$

Here is one to think about. Not sure where I saw this but certainly hits home on the BOT and Local Real Estate. This year PSU accidentally accepts 1000 students over right? Do you think this was really an accident? Look at all the student housing that has been built around town since the scandal. Out in Toftrees there is a huge new apartment complex. And behind the ghetto Weis on Westerly Parkway, And the new project going up quickly on the old Circleville Farm land on Blue Course Drive. You know, the land that was donated to PSU a while ago that the BOT decided to sell to a developer. You know, the land that Suhey's office building was built on. It would be interesting to see who the partners are in the these land deals and how they may be tied to the BOT or other high ranking PSU officials. Someone said a long time ago. Follow the $$$$$
Good call biguglies!

It was a mistake. The new Lion Path system had a glitch and as a result sent unanticipated acceptances to over 1000 people.

Reactions: Ski
It was a mistake. The new Lion Path system had a glitch and as a result sent unanticipated acceptances to over 1000 people.

Very interesting. I had not heard that explanation. You have excellent sources on many things involving PSU, so I will accept as accurate what you posted.

LionPATH is the project to replace ISIS (the student information system at PSU). A replacement was desperately needed. That said, I'm quite surprised that PSU had not tested the LionPATH admissions process to the nth degree, to ensure that it worked perfectly. That is either a huge screw up by PSU, or by their vendor (but still on PSU, as the purchaser and the one giving out the contract).

I wonder if someone is now going to make a call to whomever owns the copyright to Genesis music and try to get these removed like all the "Junior's Farm" ones. Can you believe that just happened in the last few days when those "Junior's Farm" videos have been there for years? :rolleyes: What a "Squonk" move.

Then it's just a matter of time till they remove "Allentown."

LOL

A "glitch"

Sounds like "Bob and Bob" from Office Space.

Of course, the PSU admissions office will tell us - has told us - that all applications are thoroughly reviewed on an individual basis - - - - and not through a "robo-system" based on static parameters like GPA and Test Scores - you know, the kind of screens that could theoretically be subject to a "glitch"

:)

Oops!

Toll Brothers is doing a lot of the building there. I'm trying, but I can't think of any possible connection to the BOT. I feel like such a mellon-head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT