ADVERTISEMENT

Micah showing love for Dear Old State

I thought he was sitting out the season due to the delta variant?
Dude's got a daughter and played it safe in the middle of a pandemic.

Sure, we'll always wonder what his legacy could have been at Linebacker U, but Micah's time at PSU was mutually beneficial and both sides will enjoy the residuals for years to come.

Oh, and for the last time (not directing this at you, @JoeBatters1), but Micah had no idea that he was naming his dog after a Big Ten mascot. Total coincidence, believe it or not. He went on record to clarify that a long time ago.

Last edited:
but Micah had no idea that he was naming his dog after a Big Ten mascot. Total coincidence, believe it or not. He went on record to clarify that a long time ago.

Love your posts ChiTown, but there’s no way you can honestly say you believe that. What’s next? He didn’t realize he was wearing OSU gloves while all our coaches were at his game watching him play?

Do I wish Micah had played last season? Absolutely. I don’t presume though to judge how he decided to protect his health, his family, and his future in the uncertain face of COVID.

The way I see it, now that Parsons is in the NFL and apparently on the cusp of becoming a breakout star there, there is nothing forcing him to look back and say positive things about Penn State. The fact that he is doing so can only be a good thing IMO. I wish him tremendous success, as I do all our alumni.

Last edited:
Dude's got a daughter and played it safe in the middle of a pandemic.

Sure, we'll always wonder what his legacy could have been at Linebacker U, but Micah's time at PSU was mutually beneficial and both sides will enjoy the residuals for years to come.

Oh, and for the last time (not directing this at you, @JoeBatters1), but Micah had no idea that he was naming his dog after a Big Ten mascot. Total coincidence, believe it or not. He went on record to clarify that a long time ago.
Color me skeptical. Life revolves around circumstances. I have a hard time believing MP wasn't a Buckeye, prior to the recruiting dust up.
However, fate and the NCAA brought him back to Dear Old State. He seemed to fit in seamlessly, learned a new position and made an impact (if only briefly).
I don't have a problem with him going for the gold and taking care of his child and his family.
I am going to make the assumption his statements of gratitude directed at PSU are genuine and that he will always do his utmost to promote the program.
I will root for him every game except when he plays my NYG.

Reactions: psu2016 and CVLion
He's not the hero we wanted but he is the hero we need.

Morgan-Freeman-Saying-Good-Luck-The-Dark-Knight.gif

Reactions: CVLion
I thought he was sitting out the season due to the delta variant?

Love your posts ChiTown, but there’s no way you can honestly say you believe that. What’s next? He didn’t realize he was wearing OSU gloves while all our coaches were at his game watching him play?

I wish Micah would have shown love for Dear Old State last fall when he sat on his butt and watched the program implode for the first 5 games. It is clear to me that we would have won the Indiana game with Micah in the lineup and the whole season would have changed after that.

Boys…… it’s about a year after the time to move on…….

Move on

Be happy we got to see him in black shoes and basic blues…..

Be adults and wish him luck…..

Moooooooove on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT