ADVERTISEMENT

MHKY - Limited Attendance Protocol for B1G Semi

I made a no cancellation reservation at the Days Inn figuring between the hockey game and my daughter returning from spring break, I would definitely use it. So they close the school and announce no attendees for the game! Ugghhh! Fortunately the hotel is refunding my money and same with the tickets.
I was looking forward to going up this weekend! Stupid Coronavirus!

This stinks... both hockey and hoops in the tourney in the same year with no audiences.
So true! This stinks for both PSU squads. Hockey wins its first regular season championship and has to play in empty home rinks (at least family can attend!) - I'll count Allentown in that! - and hoops gets an infrequent dance ticket and will have to play in a similar situation. Both squads will have to feed off themselves with little live fan support. It would be great if PSU could find a way to involve fans somehow virtually or otherwise to show our support.

My kids are bummed that we aren't heading up this Saturday. I wonder if it is too late to order some Creamery ice cream and create "Pegula/PSU Media" right here at home, with the game on the tube!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT