ADVERTISEMENT

Message for Wade, Kaindoh, Proctor,

Hopefully (and probably :) ) none of them will "listen to" anything you ever say

Otherwise, they would think PSU is a doomed program, led by an utterly incompetent and failed coaching staff

Strange post. From the start I said this team should be 8-4 and possibly 9-3 depending on the Pitt/Iowa games. My position was simple. We recruited 3 straight top 25 classes and have a top 10 paid staff. IMO we should have a top 25 team.

Many told me I was unrealistic and were still holding onto the impact of sanctions. I understood that we might not be as good as OSU or UM but saw no reason why we should lose to teams like Minnesota or Temple. I never expected this team to beat OSU or win 11 games. Neither did you.

I NEVER said we had an incompetent and failed staff. I always credited Franklin for his energy, focus on academics, recruiting, etc. I did say that his honeymoon period was coming to an end and that the team needed to show improvement. I said that another 7-5 team wouldn't be acceptable but I never predicted that outcome.

Yes, I've criticized some play calls. I criticized going for it on 4th down last night. But I never said that we had a failed staff. Before the game I said things would be difficult with 3 OL injured but I didn't predict a loss. And you didn't see me post game over like some others when we were down 21 pts. You should really your facts straight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT