ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Lacrosse VS Duke in the Final Four TOMORROW

HappyValleyUtd

May 11, 2023
Anyone going to watch Men's Lacrosse in their second Final Four appearance tomorrow? Tall task against No. 1 Duke but a White Out at Lincoln Financial Field will be special. Stop by the Success With Honor Men's Lacrosse Tailgate before you head into the game! We'll have breakfast and two raffles — one to win a helmet from Grant Ament and another to win either a signed sweatshirt or t-shirt from the team! When we arrive, we'll post our exact location on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). WE ARE!

Reactions: bison13
Anyone going to watch Men's Lacrosse in their second Final Four appearance tomorrow? Tall task against No. 1 Duke but a White Out at Lincoln Financial Field will be special. Stop by the Success With Honor Men's Lacrosse Tailgate before you head into the game! We'll have breakfast and two raffles — one to win a helmet from Grant Ament and another to win either a signed sweatshirt or t-shirt from the team! When we arrive, we'll post our exact location on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). WE ARE!
Speaking of Duke Lacrosse, has anybody seen the ESPN 30 for 30 about the framing of those three players for the fraudulent rape charges? It was on this past Wednesday evening on ESPN U, and it's the second time that I watched it, and it made me as angry this time as the first time that I watched it.

Speaking of Duke Lacrosse, has anybody seen the ESPN 30 for 30 about the framing of those three players for the fraudulent rape charges? It was on this past Wednesday evening on ESPN U, and it's the second time that I watched it, and it made me as angry this time as the first time that I watched it.
It's great but it is rage inducing. Still just burns me how that woman isn't serving a life sentence for those lies and how these horrible people threw a casual "sowwy" and it was accepted.

It's great but it is rage inducing. Still just burns me how that woman isn't serving a life sentence for those lies and how these horrible people threw a casual "sowwy" and it was accepted.
One of the worst elements was how quickly some members of the Duke Faculty believed the charges and ranted on about racism, sexism, etc.

The Group of 88 were more influenced by political correctness than the presumed innocence of a group of Duke students.

One of the worst elements was how quickly some members of the Duke Faculty believed the charges and ranted on about racism, sexism, etc.

The Group of 88 were more influenced by political correctness than the presumed innocence of a group of Duke students.
Yep and I can see the PSU administration and faculty sadly doing the same thing.

Reactions: psu00 and royboy
Allegations have to be taken seriously, not as gospel. Let the process play out before jumping in with the lynch mob. The rush to judgment is a visceral part of human nature and it cuts across all identities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT