ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Big recruiting news likely coming

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
I know that this is OSU week, and I will be at the game, but word is that some big news is likely coming in October. My guess is that is referring to Seth Lundy, a 4* Lamar Stevens-protege from Roman Catholic. We are in his recently released top 4 and he will be at the white out game this weekend for his OV.

It will be exciting seeing this commitment unfold over the next month! Here is for a huge PSU football victory this weekend and also a huge PSU MBB victory on the recruiting front. He and Tsimblia would be a solid start to the front court of the future.

Keep Climbin'!

Would like to see him stay more than 2 years if we win the NIT again. 8 years is a long time.

I know that this is OSU week, and I will be at the game, but word is that some big news is likely coming in October. My guess is that is referring to Seth Lundy, a 4* Lamar Stevens-protege from Roman Catholic. We are in his recently released top 4 and he will be at the white out game this weekend for his OV.

It will be exciting seeing this commitment unfold over the next month! Here is for a huge PSU football victory this weekend and also a huge PSU MBB victory on the recruiting front. He and Tsimblia would be a solid start to the front court of the future.

Keep Climbin'!

I think Lundy picks the Lions. He was at the white out. Here is another Philly area guy to watch. Chambers offered him first.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sport...-school-john-camden-scholarship-20180927.html
#4 player in the state - I have been wanting him since last year and think he would be a terrific fit post-Lamar. The crystal balls are saying both he and Maceo Austin (6'4 guard) to PSU -- both would be big commits and would give us a very functional recruiting class (top 30ish?).

VA Tech just got a verbal from a SF and Lundy had VA Tech in his final four previously, so that narrows the field a little.

Lundy commits - massive pickup for Chambers. Keeps the four star Philadelphia pipeline alive and kicking.

Have to admit - I did not think he could keep it going. Chambers really needs an NCAA this year, but you cannot argue that he has massively improved our recruiting position.

Lundy is a great get. Saw him play in the Catholic League Championship last year. He and Isaiah Wong (Bonner) stood out among every one. Wong recently committed to Miami. Lundy's teammate Lynn Greer Jr. just transferred to Oak Hill

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Have to admit - I did not think he could keep it going. Chambers really needs an NCAA this year, but you cannot argue that he has massively improved our recruiting position.

You most certainly can argue that. Lundy's commitment means that Chambers has landed six of our top eight ranked (or 7 of 10) recruits in the last 20 years (basically since the rating/ranking systems started).

seth.png

Reactions: Ranger Dan
You most certainly can argue that. Lundy's commitment means that Chambers has landed six of our top eight ranked (or 7 of 10) recruits in the last 20 years (basically since the rating/ranking systems started).

seth.png

I think we're saying the same thing. He has improved our recruiting dramatically

I think we're saying the same thing. He has improved our recruiting dramatically

Well you have a very poor way of wording your position. You should have said that "you can't argue that he HASN"T improved. . . "

Mikeal Jones, 6'7" PF, out of Philadelphia. Offers from Villanova and Temple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT