ADVERTISEMENT

MARYLAND - MICHIGAN ..... OFF

There is some kind of information we aren't getting when it comes to this Maryland situation.

Reactions: BBrown
There is some kind of information we aren't getting when it comes to this Maryland situation.

I live in the Maryland area and I have a few friends/family members who are connected to Maryland. I have heard that COVID-19 is rampant at Maryland. In fact, there are sports teams at Maryland who are required to wear masks while practicing because of how bad the situation is.

Reactions: BBrown
I live in the Maryland area and I have a few friends/family members who are connected to Maryland. I have heard that COVID-19 is rampant at Maryland. In fact, there are sports teams at Maryland who are required to wear masks while practicing because of how bad the situation is.

Have not heard that but I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the way the number of cases and positivity rate is climbing in MD.

Great information, thank you. Although it is pretty much rampant all over the place....wonder what makes Maryland different?

Reactions: nits74
41%? maybe that was typo? :eek:
I figured that was a ridiculous, made up stat. And maybe it was. But it’s not as ridiculous as I thought. From the Des Moines Register:

Of Iowa's 99 counties, 93 had a 14-day positivity rate above 15% on Wednesday. The other six counties were reporting between 10% and 15%. Polk County, the state's most populous, was at 20.1%.

• Wow
Reactions: JBott and BBrown
Just saw where Locksley tested positive yesterday. The Penn State Game was their Super Bowl and they celebrated like it was 1999!

Reactions: Sharkies
Just saw where Locksley tested positive yesterday. The Penn State Game was their Super Bowl and they celebrated like it was 1999!

He best hope its a false positive because he pretty much checks off every underlying condition box starting with being morbidly obese.

I figured that was a ridiculous, made up stat. And maybe it was. But it’s not as ridiculous as I thought. From the Des Moines Register:

Of Iowa's 99 counties, 93 had a 14-day positivity rate above 15% on Wednesday. The other six counties were reporting between 10% and 15%. Polk County, the state's most populous, was at 20.1%.
The Iowa gazette suggests the numbers may be higher...The State reported Monday that Linn County's 14-day positivity rate was 22.8%..but when the Gazette used public data reported on the states COVID-19 dashboard and followed the states formula-individuals testing positive divided by total individuals tested the positivity rate was at 37.2%...again this is for one county. My point is simply that...Iowa has some issues right now...

Whomever bet UMD would be undefeated through a three week stretch of PSU, OSU, and MSU would have been some serious coin in Las Vegas.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT