ADVERTISEMENT

Mark & Zahid

WEAREPSU_LI

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2019
FRL was saying that they think Zahid is going 184 next season. Mark and Zahid may never wrestle again. What do you guys think? Is Zahid going up?

Kind of off-topic, but I see Mark and Zahid next to each other and every time it looks like Zahid is 15 pounds heavier. At the same time, Flo INSISTS that Zahid doesn't have much of a cut. I don't get it. They look two sizes apart.

But reality now is that it's Mark's title to lose if ZV goes up.

Reactions: JimNazium
I know you can't always tell by the look test, but Zahid has always appeared bigger than Mark. At the same time, Dieringer absolutely man handled Zahid so is he really that big? I think Hall is just stuck as a tweener. He has a naturally low body fat which makes cutting difficult but at the same time he may be having a hard time adding more mass to his frame. Against most opponents, it doesn't matter too much but against an elite guy like Zahid it matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcy4499
Kind of off-topic, but I see Mark and Zahid next to each other and every time it looks like Zahid is 15 pounds heavier. At the same time, Flo INSISTS that Zahid doesn't have much of a cut. I don't get it. They look two sizes apart.

But reality now is that it's Mark's title to lose if ZV goes up.

Yeah. So technology fail on me, but I think we're all stuck on the 2015, 2016 version of Zahid. If someone can help me out, I can post picks from the 84 kg-beat Myles and Bo- Zahid and the 174 version.

He's a lot leaner. He got to college and, in the words of his dad, "wanted abs." He doesn't have that big chest and wide back he used to prior to Arizona State. He got up to 196 at one point.

Last edited:
in my eyes, their bodies are big in different areas. zahid is bigger in the shoulders and is taller, but mark is much thicker in the midsection.

Yeah. So technology fail on me, but I think we're all stuck on the 2015, 2016 version of Zahid. If someone can help me out, I can post picks from the 84 kg-beat Myles and Bo- Zahid and the 174 version.

He's a lot leaner. He got to college and, in the words of his dad, "wanted abs." He doesn't have that big chest and wide back he used to prior to Arizona State. He got up to 196 at one point.

You know, I was thinking that as well, that maybe I am still thinking about him from a few years ago, but then even on Sunday, it literally looked like Zahid was simultaneously taller and thicker, with longer arms. The one attack where Zahid got the two after Mark kind of got into his legs, it almost looked like MyMar this year against Manville.

So, let us know what flashy and new topic we get to discuss today.

And this response is also the expected one. No one is keeping you or anyone else from discussing anything you want to. However, people are also free to mention that this topic has been covered over and over again. Or are you saying people shouldn;t be allowed to say that? Hmmmmmm. :confused::rolleyes:o_O

And this response is also the expected one. No one is keeping you or anyone else from discussing anything you want to. However, people are also free to mention that this topic has been covered over and over again. Or are you saying people shouldn;t be allowed to say that? Hmmmmmm. :confused::rolleyes:o_O
I'm saying I haven't been here all that long and I don't have the time to search if something as banal as those guys look different sizes has been discussed.

So I pose to you now, what's the topic of the hour that qualifies as good discussion?

Reactions: Dogwelder
I'm saying I haven't been here all that long and I don't have the time to search if something as banal as those guys look different sizes has been discussed.

So I pose to you now, what's the topic of the hour that qualifies as good discussion?
This is a great topic. For those who haven't been around much to express their shock at the disparity in perceived weight difference. And, for those who've been around a while to rehash the topic and poke fun at those who a) haven't been around much or b) those who have been around, but keep going to the well.

This is a great topic. For those who haven't been around much to express their shock at the disparity in perceived weight difference. And, for those who've been around a while to rehash the topic and poke fun at those who a) haven't been around much or b) those who have been around, but keep going to the well.

This post, so predictable. Please move on to more enlightened discussion.

This board starting to sound like the football board...please say it isn't so!

it was when i worked as a carnie guessing weight. woooooweeee i was good.

preview.jpg

Guys, I merely wanted to discuss the next season for these two. Not make this into a side-show.

Reactions: vhsalum

What are you fixing for dinner tonight in Iceland, after watching Nico get curb-stomped in the room?

How did Spyker ever get banned anyhow? The spigot of new amusements is down to a trickle as a result. :)
I miss salty Ban too. Not necessarily beat a horse to dust Ban, but regular old Salty Ban to be sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT