ADVERTISEMENT

Major props to Franklin on The Five on Fox.

Flag!! Where's the pic of Dana Perino?
Since I did not allude to her physical attributes, under Board Rule 10B-5, paragraph h, no pic is required. However, since you asked....
453569502.jpg

Since I did not allude to her physical attributes, under Board Rule 10B-5, paragraph h, no pic is required. However, since you asked....
453569502.jpg
The Rules Committee had recommended to the Council of Elders that that clause be removed. It was passed by unanimous vote in the last meeting and removed by the Secretary of ByLaws.

You will be receiving a formal Notice Of Complaint by the Council of Elders. You may retain Counsel if you choose.

The Rules Committee had recommended to the Council of Elders that that clause be removed. It was passed by unanimous vote in the last meeting and removed by the Secretary of ByLaws.

You will be receiving a formal Notice Of Complaint by the Council of Elders. You may retain Counsel if you choose.
Geeze. This is serious! I want dem, but I doubt I can afford him.:(

Finebaum said last night it was fake and all about James Franklin again. He also said he could up and leave PSU at any minute and it would not surprise him since he did it to Vandy. Think he's upset JF left his beloved SEC or what?

Think behavior like that should be applauded more often, instead we hear about all the crazy things around us.
A neighbor of mine brought the Franklin run-down to my attention church last Sunday. He didn't know that we had played MSU but he knew about Franklin's demeanor. It's getting noticed by some.

Finebaum said last night it was fake and all about James Franklin again. He also said he could up and leave PSU at any minute and it would not surprise him since he did it to Vandy. Think he's upset JF left his beloved SEC or what?
Finebaum can be a real douche-bag. He forms an opinion, and is reluctant to change his mind.

The more I see of the SEC Network compared to BTN, the better I like BTN.

In a surprise move, the Rules Committee reversed their decision in an emergency overnight meeting. The rule goes back to a picture only being required when the apparent hotness of the subject is alluded to. Simple mention does not require a photo
There were some late holdouts who were finally swayed when reminded that Karen Peetz and Sandy Barbour are frequently mentioned on this forum.
Fair....youre off the hook.

Reactions: LafayetteBear
In a surprise move, the Rules Committee reversed their decision in an emergency overnight meeting. The rule goes back to a picture only being required when the apparent hotness of the subject is alluded to. Simple mention does not require a photo
There were some late holdouts who were finally swayed when reminded that Karen Peetz and Sandy Barbour are frequently mentioned on this forum.
Fair....youre off the hook.

Wrong - a recount was taken, and Fair has already been sent to the Gallows.

I generally like Finebaum, but if he said that, that's just crazy talk.

I'll pick up that other flag...

x6fvpv.jpg

So the news in Pittsburgh acknowledged Franklin taking the high road? :eek:

Naaaaa- in Pittsburgh, they said it was all planned. Everything he does is calculated. He was taking deflection off the loss. Why would he be a sportsman now when he wasn't one against Georgia State? Blah, Blah, Blah.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT