ADVERTISEMENT

Mahon?

NedFromYork

Aug 29, 2001
Any word for Saturday. If Mahon is back to go with McGovern, I say 41-14 like Iowa. If not, an Indiana like game.

The probably is even if McGovern is back and yeah, Bates is great at any position, you have to put Bates at T and go with a lesser G.

McGovern will be back...Nobody knows if Mahon is alive. How hard is it for PSU clown media to find this piece of info out?

I swear on video last week I saw #70 in pads running during practice with another o lineman. It was one of those unrivaled videos for after Indiana week. Wouldn't surprise me if he's out until bowl game or if he plays Saturday. Considering JF has not ruled him out for year he is in play at some point this year still.

McGovern will be back...Nobody knows if Mahon is alive. How hard is it for PSU clown media to find this piece of info out?

I swear on video last week I saw #70 in pads running during practice with another o lineman. It was one of those unrivaled videos for after Indiana week. Wouldn't surprise me if he's out until bowl game or if he plays Saturday. Considering JF has not ruled him out for year he is in play at some point this year still.
So is Beh.

Would guess zero chance Beh plays if he's been suspended so long in final game of reg season. Just a guess to throw him in now.

I think one of the other linemen was wearing #70 in support of Mahon during practice. If Mahon was back, I think we would've seen a photo by now.

go to 18:39 mark.....gotta be Mahon. Week of Rutgers practice week clearly, its cold. Running with #52 Bates

Would guess zero chance Beh plays if he's been suspended so long in final game of reg season. Just a guess to throw him in now.

Beh has been practicing at PSU for 3 years, along with game reps he got last year, so I don't believe he will have to "guess" if he would get a chance to play.....

I was told by someone who would know. I know that is vague and I don't blame anyone who doubts the info because I have no way to verify it but it's true. Sorry I can't really elaborate

I was told by a cousin who works for a second cousin who knows Spider, and who works as a dishwasher for that stripper who "owns" 409 Wings restaurant, that he might be a go tomorrow.

Reactions: mn78psu83
I was told by a cousin who works for a second cousin who knows Spider, and who works as a dishwasher for that stripper who "owns" 409 Wings restaurant, that he might be a go tomorrow.
Thanks for the confirmation Guns.

I've heard that Mahon likes to eat ham, and Mahon spelled backward is "No ham". A sign? If so, does it mean he will not eat ham and play or eat a lot of ham knowing he will not play? OK, I made it all up. I'm on a turkey high.:)

The media probably knows why. I'm sure they have sources that can find out but their info likely has not come from an official source so it's possible nobody wants to report unverified "rumors." If one of them releases that info about Mahon you can bet they will never be welcome around the program again and I wouldn't be surprised to see their press creds revoked for PSU.

Hey, I was just passing on the info with the disclaimer that you Jabronies wouldn't believe it or that there is a, "source". That's how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT