ADVERTISEMENT

luckiest cyclist ever video

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
is this possibly real?

853148f6bef31ddca23ec14d03caa51ee05bc0a336713f0d227c467a353f67c1_1.gif

Reactions: aworsnup
Only looks like his front wheel got hit and he and the bike ended up on the side of the truck.

I think it is photoshopped. The car takes off his front wheel but not the rest of the bike...don't see how that is possible. Afterward, it looks like the front wheel is still there. But its hard to tell in that it is very brief.

The truck driver. On the right side of his vehicle after the collision but also driving on the right side of the road.

So did he have no seatbelt and get thrown there?

Car is driving on the right side as well.

Can't make out the letters to figure out where this is.

The truck driver. On the right side of his vehicle after the collision but also driving on the right side of the road.

So did he have no seatbelt and get thrown there?

Car is driving on the right side as well.

Can't make out the letters to figure out where this is.

The youtube download says that it is russian, who drive on the right. But those roads could have been one-way, as well.

I think it is photoshopped. The car takes off his front wheel but not the rest of the bike...don't see how that is possible. Afterward, it looks like the front wheel is still there. But its hard to tell in that it is very brief.

Also if this is during the day the bikers shadow is moving too quickly. Not moving but the angle changing. He is being lit by a light not the sun.

LdN

The car didn't hit the bike, at least not that I can see. The rear bumper went flying in front of the bike but did not make contact.

Reactions: Obliviax
This doesn't look fake at all. Watched it full screen and double clicked the play pause button all the way through it. Driver was thrown from driver seat to passenger seat and back the other way when it fell. Car completely misses the bike rider and the front left tire of the truck catches front tire of bike.

Also if this is during the day the bikers shadow is moving too quickly. Not moving but the angle changing. He is being lit by a light not the sun.

LdN
Great call. A shadow from sunlight would basically move parallel to the rider. I was considering reflected sunlight, but it would have to have been doubly reflected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT