ADVERTISEMENT

LOL - Was looking for an old Covid meme in my images folder. Found these two....

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
..."oldies but goodies" (below).

My god, unless used as a part of a self deprecating joke, the left sure did absolutely blow up any ability to refer to themselves as "the party of science" over the last three years.

Not sure if it was the City of Boulder or Boulder County, but in late summer/fall 2020, they were putting these signs up around Boulder. One was very near my house (on a walking/biking trail), and I fixed it by adding that part at the top:
ldPfInC.jpeg

And then this one. I'll never forget Simply Complicated trying so hard to defend the left's unquestioning support for Fauci's scientific gaslighting to try to create doubt about infection-induced immunity (aka "natural immunity"). In my imgur account, I actually have this one titled "ForDem" as, if I remember correctly, I created it in response to @demlion making a post insinuating that anyone not just blindly accepting the Fauci-led, government/PH narrative being amplified by the left's media must, almost by definition, be a conspiracy theorist.
Janj6Wc.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News