LOL, the righties want a civil war because their boss man is a criminal

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Trump said today that he’s made a decision about running for 2024, and it’s going to make some people very happy 😃. But, he can’t say when he will announce that decision. 🤞

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Trump said today that he’s made a decision about running for 2024, and it’s going to make some people very happy 😃. But, he can’t say when he will announce that decision. 🤞
He probably doesn't want to. He thinks he has to. He's shtting his pants.

Reactions: RoyalT12

jimarnp

Sep 6, 2001
What a bunch of losers. Fvcking third-world degenerates

Actually, it’s the other way around…….but you already know that.
— Virtually every Trump endorsed candidate won their primaries against the RINOS. The writing’s on the wall.
— The people overwhelmed the fraud laden machine voting algorithm
— The Marxist outlook in the upcoming elections are worse than bleak ( since they’re unable to control the outcome), they’ll get crushed.….they therefore have to find another way to maintain power. Enter TYRANNY… used to provoke civil unrest:
—If the Marxists can provoke civil unrest, they can claim marshal law is needed, the second amend can be suspended, and the people and the elections can be completely controlled by the government. The Marxists simply can’t afford To lose control of the elections….their entire geopolitical structure will crumble, and the patriots will control the purse strings , suffocating the Marxist agenda until the dementia ridden puppet can be properly voted (without massive fraud) out.

So, there you have it. Civil war/Civil unrest before the election only benefits the Marxist democrats.But Like I said, you already knew that.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Reactions: crazyivan77

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
He probably doesn't want to. He thinks he has to. He's shtting his pants.
Melania said she wont be First Lady again. Ivanka wants no part of the WH. That says a lot about the Grifter.

Reactions: NJPSU

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Winning a primary is like winning an intrasquad game - it doesn't matter.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
works for me. you can't have hunter running around with zero consequences and be raiding POTUS home for documents. Equal application of the law is worth a civil war, IMHO>

Um. Hunter is being investigated by the FBI dumbass.
Frankly, we should hold presidents to a much higher bar. When you elect a con man to the office, you better be prepared for him to be hung.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and psuted

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
works for me. you can't have hunter running around with zero consequences and be raiding POTUS home for documents. Equal application of the law is worth a civil war, IMHO>
Damn, Obliviax you surprise me. Pleasantly surprised. Well done.

Reactions: psuted

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Frankly, we should hold presidents to a much higher bar. When you elect a con man to the office, you better be prepared for him to be hung.
Agreed! They should be raiding sleepy joes house to!

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Agreed! They should be raiding sleepy joes house to!

Honestly, if Joe does something crooked, I wanted him locked up for the rest of his days. I don’t really give a fvck who it is. I like my presidents squeaky clean. Unfortunately, that’s now how you guys roll. You elect crooks

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and psuted

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
02-charge-mar-la-1080-1050x750.jpg

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You mean like Obama and Biden?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Honestly, if Joe does something crooked, I wanted him locked up for the rest of his days. I don’t really give a fvck who it is. I like my presidents squeaky clean. Unfortunately, that’s now how you guys roll. You elect crooks
If Joe does something wrong?

The Biden crime syndicate?

LOL

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Have you seen the Hunter Biden emails?!!!

Reactions: Fac and psuted

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
So you are ready to kill fellow Americans because Trump’s property was raided?

Reactions: NJPSU

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Have you seen the Hunter Biden emails?!!!

These emails?

On October 15, the Post published another article regarding a business venture relating to CEFC China Energy that Hunter Biden was negotiating with potential investment partners in May 2017, when his father was a private citizen. The Post published a purported email it said came from the laptop, written by one of the prospective investors, on which Hunter Biden was copied. The email described the proposed equity shares of each of the investors in the venture, ending with a reference to "10 held by H for the big guy?" The Post reported the 'H' apparently referred to Hunter Biden, and one of his former business partners soon came forward to assert 'the big guy' referred to Joe Biden. The former business partner also tweeted a copy of the email that had been addressed to him. In a subsequent email, Biden said his "Chairman" gave him "an emphatic no," with a later email identifying the 'chairman' as his father. The Post also reported on an August 2017 venture Hunter Biden was seeking with Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC, but the paper did not associate Joe Biden with that deal. Neither of the two ventures came to fruition.[11][25]