ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE FROM PEGULA Saturday vs. Ohio Sh.t

Sorry still a little butt hurt after football. I want blood tonight. Got a little frustration out at the Basketball rousing come back win and walked straight over here.
You're an animal! We gave the tickets to our daughter for tonight. Bring home another winner!

Reactions: PA_JOE
Sorry still a little butt hurt after football. I want blood tonight. Got a little frustration out at the Basketball rousing come back win and walked straight over here.

Puttin' on the foil. Want some, eh?
hanson-bros.jpg

I’m butt-hurt too, but I want an ASS. BEATING. :eek: .

OSU ties it 1-1 with 33 seconds left in the period on a D lapse and then a great move by the OSU guy. Damn it.

OSU ties it 1-1 with 33 seconds left in the period on a D lapse and then a great move by the OSU guy. Damn it.
It is one of the frustrating things about watching PSU ice hockey. It seems like they give up a lot of late period goals.

OSU ties it half way through the second period on a power play with aid from a botched PSU wholesale change. OSU came in unabated and buried one from the face off circle over Jones shoulder.

And OSU takes the lead 3-2 on some weak sauce on D again leading to an uncontested shot over Jones shoulder. 3-2 OSU now with 8 minutes left in the second.

m

Brandon Biro blisters one in from above the circles on the power play to tie it 3-3, now under 5 minutes left in the second. And lunch tomorrow for free subs on the McClanhan’s power play goal. Ummm... McClanahans subs.

OSU takes a 4-3 lead on a couple of bad bounces and a back handed under Peytons pads. 6:17 left, ugh.

We had a bunch of quality chances with the goalie pulled and didn’t convert. The end. 4-3 L that really was an opportunity wasted. This day would have been a complete sh.t show except for the hoops team miracle.

Sucks to see the team drop this winnable game. Having said that, the Lions held at 6th in the Pairwise and they are still a full 3 points ahead of 2nd place ND in conference; assuming that they take care of a struggling Michigan team in Ann Arbor in a couple of weeks (the Wolverines are winless in conference!), it sets up a big road trip to South Bend mid December before the Holiday break. Second half of the conference season includes a lot of tough road games (including a surprisingly good MSU squad, OSU, and Wisky), but the Lions are definitely in the hunt for a conference crown and NCAA tournament berth (with the Midwest Regional in Allentown again!).

^ Concur that the god news is we held at 6 in Pairwise and we are still first in B1G. Bad news is we could have moved up in Pairwise and expanded our lead in B1G.

Absolutely need to sweep OOC games this weekend, sweep Michigan ( despite fact that Yost has been a house of horrors) and split at ND. Do that and team is in really great shape headed into holiday break.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Sucks to see the team drop this winnable game. Having said that, the Lions held at 6th in the Pairwise and they are still a full 3 points ahead of 2nd place ND in conference; assuming that they take care of a struggling Michigan team in Ann Arbor in a couple of weeks (the Wolverines are winless in conference!), it sets up a big road trip to South Bend mid December before the Holiday break. Second half of the conference season includes a lot of tough road games (including a surprisingly good MSU squad, OSU, and Wisky), but the Lions are definitely in the hunt for a conference crown and NCAA tournament berth (with the Midwest Regional in Allentown again!).

Nice to have recently split with #6 PSU, and then tie and beat #3 ND.
Hope to continue our recent success.

Go State's.

,,,cheers
If Lethemon plays nearly as well as he did in the first game against PSU for the remainder of the season, MSU is a strong contender. He played on his head. I still can't believe that not one of those pucks got into the MSU net.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT