ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to Phil Grosz on the Pa. Sports Network from 6 to 7 PM this evening.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Join Phil Grosz and Jed Donahue for the"Monday Road Show" on the Pa. Sports Network from 5 to 7 PM this evening. Phil will be joining the show at 6 PM .

Yes, Phil and Jed will talk about Penn State's new co-defensive coordinator and safety coach Tim Banks, the naming of Matt Limegrover as Penn State's new offensive line coach, Brent Pry as PSU's defensive coordinator, talk about Penn State's new offensive coordinator Joe Moorhead, analyze Penn State and Big Ten football recruiting, plus Phil and Jed will answer any questions their listeners might have.

You can reach Phil and Jed with your questions and comments by calling toll free at 1-855-601-1041 or call 1-570-601-1041.

Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 5 to 7 PM this evening.

To listen to the show go to ESPNWilliamsport.com and click on the Listen Live link on the toolbar near the top of the ESPNWilliamsport.com website and scroll down to Listen Live Stream 8 and click on that link to listen to the show.

Link: ESPNWilliamsport.com

Is it just me/my computer or is it a complete waste of time to try and log into this broadcast?. 95% of the time I am unable to connect and this problem has existed for a long time, at least from my end.

Link: ESPNWilliamsport.com[/QUOTE]

The only thing you'll miss is Jed badmouthing Penn State. What a clown!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT