ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s go Bama

fastlax16

Jan 1, 2014
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but LSU losing helps our orange bowl chances quite a bit. LSU winning likely puts them in the Sugar bowl meaning we’d be competing with two loss alabama for the at large bid to the orange.

Reactions: Jerry
I have a hard time rooting for Bama, especially against LSU. Georgia will beat either of these two in any matchup.

Reactions: lazydave841
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but LSU losing helps our orange bowl chances quite a bit. LSU winning likely puts them in the Sugar bowl meaning we’d be competing with two loss alabama for the at large bid to the orange.
Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It's almost impossible for the SEC to get 4 teams this year but, yes, in theory Bama could take that spot but like Bama still goes to the Sugar at 10-2 over LSU

Don't sleep on Bama having to go to Ole Miss. If the Rebels win there is no way a 3 loss Bama goes to the Orange ahead of 2 loss PSU

Still a little more football to be played. LSU in the driver seat in the West, but Arkansas and A&M are not gimmes.

Bama over Ole Miss isn't a given.

Clemson over Louisville and South Carolina seem suspect now that ND blew them out.

Penn State just needs to win out. Chips fall where they may.

Don't sleep on Bama having to go to Ole Miss. If the Rebels win there is no way a 3 loss Bama goes to the Orange ahead of 2 loss PSU

so then 1 loss ole miss goes in front of 2 loss psu…

could mean a citrus bowl matchup vs bama tho.

LSU is far from a shoe-in to win the SEC West - I mean if they can lose to FSU (and get utterly blown-out by Tenn) then they can lose to any of their remaining opponents, especially when 2 of the 3 are on the road.

Still a little more football to be played. LSU in the driver seat in the West, but Arkansas and A&M are not gimmes.

Bama over Ole Miss isn't a given.

Clemson over Louisville and South Carolina seem suspect now that ND blew them out.

Penn State just needs to win out. Chips fall where they may.
A&M is dreadful

And if OSU and Michigan both make the CFP, then are we looking at the Rose Bowl (if we win out of course).
Then for those that want the Rose they need to hoping Tennessee drop a game, Georgia wins out, TCU drops a game and Michigan beat Ohio State by about 3.

A&M is dreadful

And Arkansas is 5-4 coming off a loss to Liberty

Good luck predicting SEC West teams this year. None of them are great. If these same rosters were on any other division of teams they would be ranked #10, #16, #20. Brand and recency bias is strong here. Instead three are going to be in the top 12. It'll shake itself out though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT