ADVERTISEMENT

Lavin mentions Joe Pa

Because he was a coach and most coaches (99%, screw Barry Switzer and Jim Boeheim who had personal reasons (cheats/really did cover up sex abuse) for their comments) know Joe was not to blame at all.

Because he was a coach and most coaches (99%, screw Barry Switzer and Jim Boeheim who had personal reasons (cheats/really did cover up sex abuse) for their comments) know Joe was not to blame at all.

Switzer didn’t say anything bad about Joe
He actually stood up for PSU against the NCAA

Reactions: OzLion
"Having been in this profession a long time and knowing how close coaching staffs are, I knew that this was a secret that was kept secret,” Switzer said. “Everyone on that staff had to have known, the ones that had been around a long time.”

There are more people culpable than just Joe Paterno and the athletic director,” Switzer said via telephone while traveling in Texas. “There are so many other people that have thought, ‘I could've done something about this, too' that didn't come forward. That's the tragedy of it.”

Go defend Switzer to someone else.

Wow didn't know Switzer had such inside knowledge about Sandusky scandal. What a douche bag. He sounds like rest of them,throwing unfounded accusations around.

on the Fox Halftime show of the Men’s B-ball game, Coach Lavin comments we’re controlling the line of scrimmage (meaning the paint) and said we’re doing it Joe Paterno style. Not afraid to use a JoePa reference. Love it!
Saw that too and wasn't really sure how to interpret the "chuckling" post-comment. Were they doing it admiringly or mockingly? Consensus here seems to be that they made the comment and the media and administration can be damned.

"Having been in this profession a long time and knowing how close coaching staffs are, I knew that this was a secret that was kept secret,” Switzer said. “Everyone on that staff had to have known, the ones that had been around a long time.”

This stupid, dumb-ass, ignorant quote is precisely what separates child pedophilia from all the other so-called "secrets" Switzer talked about. This was not a secret at all because those who commit it are really good at hiding it...FROM EVERYONE!!!!! This was a great teaching moment for all...but the media...as they usually do...blew it for ratings....which is ironic since PSU allegedly covered it up to not encounter bad publicity...what a freaking bullshit story...

Wait a second...If switzer knew, then isn't he culpable?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT