ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Latest updates from Official Visit Weekend — Dec 9th

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
After talking with some sources, USF wide transfer Jimmy Horn Jr. did not make it to campus this weekend despite him wanting to come visit. At the moment, Penn State has him a little lower on the board right now as Dont’e Thornton and Dante Cephas (on campus) are the top two wide receiver portal targets at the moment.

Also quarterback commit Jaxon Smolik is with the guys this weekend for his official visit as well, bringing the full list to five official visitors.

— QB Jaxon Smolik (Dowling Catholic - IA)
-- RB Kedrick Reescano (New Carney - TX)
-- TRANSFER WR Dante Cephas (Kent State)
-- DE Mason Robinson (McDonogh - MD)
-- DE Joseph Mupoyi (St. Thomas More - CT)

So far we are hearing the visits are going extremely well only half a day or so in, not sure if it will be immediately after but you can expect some news to come out following these trips.

On a side note, NN has learned that the staff knew about the Florida State official visit for Conrad Hussey. Now a are they happy about it? Of course not, but he let them know which is a good sign, plus his buddy and teammate King Mack is pretty solidly committed so let's see what he say following the FSU visit, but rn I like PSU to keep him as I hope they do since I think he might be the best DB in this class.

Also I was able to confirm that some of the current WeAre23 class is also on campus this weekend for an unofficial visit, as the tight knit commit group hopes to help convince some of the other uncommitted / committed elsewhere guys to join them.

RB London Montgomery
TE Joey Schlaffer
TE Andrew Rappleyea
OL Jven Williams
OL Anthony Donkoh
DT Tyriq Blanding
LB Tony Rojas
DB Zion Tracy
ATH Mathias Barnwell

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT