ADVERTISEMENT

Football Latest update on Drew Allar....

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Before everyone makes a big deal about this, I wanted to address it here first.

Earlier today, a Penn State podcast twitter account (@HardcorePSUFB) posted a tweet saying "According to a reliable source, QB Drew Allar has been seen around campus in a boot and riding a scooter."

Nittany Nation has learned that there isn't much to read into here and that Allar is fine. So everyone can sleep easy tonight as the trip to becoming CFP Champs in 2023 is still on.

So @HardcorePSUFB is unreliable or their reliable source is unreliable or both?

This is a major issue on the pitt message board. They are laughing and saying Allar will be out for at least 6 months and they snaggled Veilleux, so Penn State is screwed. I supposed they are finished ridiculing funding for kids with cancer and have turned to another topic to reveal their Penn State envy.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13 and PSU621
This is a major issue on the pitt message board. They are laughing and saying Allar will be out for at least 6 months and they snaggled Veilleux, so Penn State is screwed. I supposed they are finished ridiculing funding for kids with cancer and have turned to another topic to reveal their Penn State envy.
If the earth swallowed up State College.....Pitt football would still be irrelevant. Nardouche would still be a laughing stock nationally (for his wit and wisdom) and in the absence of PSU, Temple or Villanova would out recruit Pitt for Pa. talent, outdraw them in home attendance and beat them annually like the family mule.

If the earth swallowed up State College.....Pitt football would still be irrelevant. Nardouche would still be a laughing stock nationally (for his wit and wisdom) and in the absence of PSU, Temple or Villanova would out recruit Pitt for Pa. talent, outdraw them in home attendance and beat them annually like the family mule.
You make them relevant by posting about them. Who cares? Has to be PSU fans from the Pittsburgh area because the rest of us don't care. Just let them do what they do and ignore them.

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
I think some people are overreacting. Nobody dislikes the Pitters more than me, but I read their thread on Allar (then washed my hands of course). Actually it was quite tame, and some posts were funny. No where near as bad as the usual spewed hate filled, venom laced little brother syndrome I usually find on the Lair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT