ADVERTISEMENT

Last man posting....is there anyone else still out there...even just a wise and merciful moderator???

KC-KS-Lion

Oct 10, 2005
I'm often 'late to the party'...didn't jump over to the new site...probably because I was little more interested in 'mining' this one for my favorite old posts...which would take some mental energy-not much left after the Ohio State and Browns football games.

Part of me hopes this one still lives on as much like its former self....who is the moderator, I hope not a bot or some AI or machine learning app.

Later.

I hope this board is still here tomorrow and next week.

I'm often 'late to the party'...didn't jump over to the new site...probably because I was little more interested in 'mining' this one for my favorite old posts...which would take some mental energy-not much left after the Ohio State and Browns football games.

Part of me hopes this one still lives on as much like its former self....who is the moderator, I hope not a bot or some AI or machine learning app.

Later.

Its very clear that the board will still be here going forward.

I'm too lazy to bother changing to the new board so I'll just stay here until it goes completely kaput. When I click on my "BlueWhiteIllustrated" link on my desktop this is where it brings me so this is where I will go.

Later.

No reason that it can't or shouldn't be.

I'm on the new site, too, and frankly it's beginning to bore me.

I'm too lazy to bother changing to the new board so I'll just stay here until it goes completely kaput. When I click on my "BlueWhiteIllustrated" link on my desktop this is where it brings me so this is where I will go.
It isn't going to go away at all.

Rivals will keep this site, obviously.

Think they're going to get rid of the best fan base in the nation?

No way.

The guy that runs the site has already been here on another posting to say that he's going to run this board and is looking for moderators.

So, that's that.

Reactions: bison13 and rohrmd9
So ya gonna stay here and cato-nine tail and draw blood from unsuspecting new members.
Seems like some good folks are remaining, so why not? Besides, my A1-C will skyrocket if I continue to read Bauer's confections. Maybe the new publishers here will adopt a more balanced stance.

As for the newbs, I prefer to draw and quarter them.

Seems like some good folks are remaining, so why not? Besides, my A1-C will skyrocket if I continue to read Bauer's confections. Maybe the new publishers here will adopt a more balanced stance.

As for the newbs, I prefer to draw and quarter them.

My A1C’s ave is unfortunately almost higher than PSU’s scoring ave.

Flensing is less messy. Also since typically the newbs won’t know what flensing entails (especially when compared to drawing-and-quartering), it’d be easier to get them to cooperate, at least at the beginning.

Not when you have as much trouble sharpening knives as I do.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT