ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Correia On Mass Shooters

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
In Defense of the Second Amendment https://a.co/d/2eUhrvZ
Here’s an excerpt in mass milers :
Note, I’ve gone through this entire book and never once used the names of any of these killers. If I need to talk about a specific example, I use the place they terrorized. Not them. Remember the victims. Let the killers rot in prison or hell, their names forgotten. Members of the media don’t just enable these killers to reach their goals, they provide a road map for how to maximize their fame. All the killers have to do is watch what they fixate on, and then give them more of that. If the media likes to report on a certain kind of target getting hit, hit that kind of target. And if you really want to get coverage, make sure you use whatever specific kind of gun they really want to ban this year.
A We’ve had killers write in their manifestos how their target and weapon selection was designed to garner maximum media attention. The racist trash who went on a rampage in Buffalo wrote in his manifesto about how he loved New York’s gun laws because it was doubtful anybody would be able to shoot back.
Some killers have recorded their crimes because they know the media will air the footage, as some vapid announcer warns the audience beforehand about the shocking scenes of carnage not suitable for young viewers. On the off chance there’s an honest reporter reading this (I won’t get my hopes up), stop and examine what you’re doing. Ask your people why are we giving these evil bastards exactly what they desire? Why are we motivating the next killer? Clicks? Ratings? To help your team get elected? Then when you see the next manifesto saying he killed a bunch of people exactly how you wanted him to, you should ask yourself if it was worth it.
Trust in American media companies has collapsed, and for good reason. They’re scum. They deserve to fail. Let’s help them fail faster. This isn’t a First Amendment issue either. I’m not asking for any legislation telling journalists what they can and can’t say. They have a right to be opportunistic trash, but we’ve got the right to mock them. Don’t be afraid to be honest. We’re way past the point of politeness. Make sure all your low-information friends understand what they’re doing. Stop watching news that gives the killers what they want. Don’t give in to clickbait. You don’t need to see the killer’s glossy headshots and hear about their stupid philosophies to know about their crimes. As long as the media is rewarding mass killers, we need to stop rewarding the media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News