ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone week!!

What’s the chances We get a nice surprise this morning and we see Teske/Teasdale or both in brackets this morning?

Would love if one or both had their redshirts pulled and deal with next year, next year

What’s the chances We get a nice surprise this morning and we see Teske/Teasdale or both in brackets this morning?

Would love if one or both had their redshirts pulled and deal with next year, next year

ZERO. It would not be a nice surprise to me. Once again there is NO reason to pull their redshirt until after the Scuffle

Reactions: mn78psu83
ZERO. It would not be a nice surprise to me. Once again there is NO reason to pull their redshirt until after the Scuffle

The one reason TO pull the shirt is to have your best guys going regardless of anything.

If we putting out best lineup on the mat, it includes Teasdale or Teske.

We are so deep, I’m not sure why it makes a difference to keep the shirt or just go with your best guys

I'm with you, and don't think this is the case here but will point out some people have sized up Jason and decided to change weights.

In all fairness Micah didn't have to size up Jason. Jason let him know in no uncertain terms on the mat that there was no way that he was ever going to come close. An ass whipping the likes of which Jason put on him in the semi finals of the NCAA tournament is never forgotten.

The Nolfinator has records to break and hardware to collect at year end.

We're witnessing greatness...do you really want that to take a night off?

Spell Jason...that's crazy talk :)

What exactly does anybody think Jason needs spelled from? He is so far above almost everyone that he's basically drilling out there and he ends the match whenever he wants. He probably needs spelled more in practice than he does in a dual meet.

Let me ask you this? If Cael decided to enter Teas or Teske today, would you be disappointed?

Yes. Neither of them will score any significant points at NCAAs this year, but as 5th year seniors they are potentially high AAs.

Let me ask you this? If Cael decided to enter Teas or Teske today, would you be disappointed?

I am chomping at the bit to see Teasdale/Teske as much as the next guy and while you didn't ask me this I would not be disappointed. However, Cael is a very focused guy and when he says something he means it which means I see a zero percent chance we see either in the starting lineup until after the Scuffle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT