ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Cadle

Fly -35

Jan 9, 2018
Good People,

I would like to take the time to mention a great Penn State Alum who has since left us. His name is Kevin Cadle, 6'3" Guard in the class of 77. He epitomize the very essence of dedication focus hard work and a tenacity to succeed. If you knew him then your life was that much better. Please look him up on the web and get his autobiography, "The Cadle Will Rock". GOD took my brother home but left a strong legacy to follow. RIP...Love You...Harvey "Fly" Wooten.

My sympathy. From what I have read, he was a good and honorable man who accomplished much. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Good People,

I would like to take the time to mention a great Penn State Alum who has since left us. His name is Kevin Cadle, 6'3" Guard in the class of 77. He epitomize the very essence of dedication focus hard work and a tenacity to succeed. If you knew him then your life was that much better. Please look him up on the web and get his autobiography, "The Cadle Will Rock". GOD took my brother home but left a strong legacy to follow. RIP...Love You...Harvey "Fly" Wooten.
I truly enjoyed watching you guys play. Sad to hear of Kevin’s passing. I’m class of 78. “Fly”, I hope you’re doing well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT