ADVERTISEMENT

KC Baltimore

He made several good plays…. not among the greatest in playoff history.

One play he had tons of time, moved around some, finally went up the middle and then through ten yard toss to Kelce who made a very good catch . Half the starting QBs in the league could have made the same play.

Romo went crazy over it.
Keep on smoking whatever it is you are smoking.

Keep on smoking whatever it is you are smoking.
BS. It wasn’t a great play by the QB, it was great protection by the o line and a good catch by Kelce.

They showed the play again later showing it took over eight seconds making it one of the longest plays this season. And it showed no one was neat Maholmes until after he released the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Live about 70 miles North of the Charm City.

I did my part by buying a rack of Natty Boh and using my Boh Man cozy.

Too many errors to beat the Champs.

Need Detroit to win so I care about the Super Bowl.

Only positive is that Jim Harbaugh was sad.

Baltimore coulda, shoulda, woulda....but didn't.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

He pushed the defender dwon
He threw the ball at/toward the defender
He the said something at the defender while flexing.

Maybe just one of those is okay. All three… it’s excessive.
I never said it shouldn’t have been called there. There were plenty of times when KC violated the rules and it wasn’t called. Same it’s true of several PI and defensive holding (which the announcers pointed out). I had no dog in the hunt but just wanted to see an evenly called game. I didn’t see that.

I never said it shouldn’t have been called there. There were plenty of times when KC violated the rules and it wasn’t called. Same it’s true of several PI and defensive holding (which the announcers pointed out). I had no dog in the hunt but just wanted to see an evenly called game. I didn’t see that.
I thought you were debating Flowers incident not being excessive. His actions are what they show when they teach the rule.

Celebrating a first down, a big catch, a sack… you’re reaching here

I thought you were debating Flowers incident not being excessive. His actions are what they show when they teach the rule.

Celebrating a first down, a big catch, a sack… you’re reaching here
Right. I was not. Just surprised, after so of the unsportsmanlike antics of KC, they would finally choose to call it there.

He pushed the defender dwon
He threw the ball at/toward the defender
He the said something at the defender while flexing.

Maybe just one of those is okay. All three… it’s excessive.
But as clip starts the receiver is already standing up after the play and the defender is still holding his leg.

Under those circumstances both sides are crossing the line and the refs should have just jumped in to separate them.

But as clip starts the receiver is already standing up after the play and the defender is still holding his leg.

Under those circumstances both sides are crossing the line and the refs should have just jumped in to separate them.
The leg hold is surely not egregious. I’d call that a “tackle continuation”. You can also see that Sneed gets up and doesn’t even react to anything suggesting he wasn’t trying to hold Flowers leg. Flowers in the other hand? Yes I think it was “excessive”

The leg hold is surely not egregious. I’d call that a “tackle continuation”. You can also see that Sneed gets up and doesn’t even react to anything suggesting he wasn’t trying to hold Flowers leg. Flowers in the other hand? Yes I think it was “excessive”
Exact same thing happened early in the SF game as a SF defender stood over a runner and barked at him. Ref came in and gave him a warning while he laughed.

Continuation would be hanging on while the guy rolls over. He is already standing… let the hell go. And Sneed didn’t react because he knew he drew a penalty.

It’s quite common that the guy that reacts to an infraction is the one gets the flag. Players count on it.

Exact same thing happened early in the SF game as a SF defender stood over a runner and barked at him. Ref came in and gave him a warning while he laughed.
I didn’t see the SF call, but did he push the other player and did he toss the ball at him?

Continuation would be hanging on while the guy rolls over. He is already standing… let the hell go. And Sneed didn’t react because he knew he drew a penalty.

It’s quite common that the guy that reacts to an infraction is the one gets the flag. Players count on it.
Ok. I’ll let you call it even with a leg hold and a shove. Flowers then went overboard with a ball toss and verbal taunting.

I didn’t see the SF call, but did he push the other player and did he toss the ball at him?
Nolan’s do they talk about pushing or throwing the ball. That’s why I’ve said it is arbitrary and a cap rule

3 turnovers and 95 yards in penalties is never going to get it done.

I don’t understand why Lamar didn’t run more and I felt the ravens were too impatient all game
Lamar = 13 Wonderlic. This shows up in games like this.

Lamar = 13 Wonderlic. This shows up in games like this.
They went away from his strengths. Not sure why they didn’t run him more. This isn’t the regular season and there is no saving yourself for next Sunday.

Nolan’s do they talk about pushing or throwing the ball. That’s why I’ve said it is arbitrary and a cap rule
Holding is subjective.
Pass interference is subjective.

You really are grasping trying to defend that not being a taunting penalty. Lando asked for a comparable ply from the Chiefs that should have been called. Please share it because this one is a no-brainer.

Holding is subjective.
Pass interference is subjective.

You really are grasping trying to defend that not being a taunting penalty. Lando asked for a comparable ply from the Chiefs that should have been called. Please share it because this one is a no-brainer.
Nope. I don’t like those cap rules either. Craig tile when players taunt, breaking the letter of the rule, and it isn’t called

They went away from his strengths. Not sure why they didn’t run him more. This isn’t the regular season and there is no saving yourself for next Sunday.
Harbaugh is not the best coach when the going gets tough. Doubles and triples down on his flawed strategies.

Did make an impressive defense adjustment at half time.

But Baltimore can not consistently throw the ball. Need a QB that can…but Harbaugh is too stubborn to admit he is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT