Kash Patel: "All roads lead to Andrew McCabe." (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Man dudes, the noose is tightening!

Look, I think all roads lead to Andy McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, who was caught lying three times by the inspector general during his tenure there. Kevin Clinesmith, a mid-level FBI attorney, cannot pull off the greatest political scandal in history alone.

He needs direction from his supervisors. He's a convicted felon. He doctored a piece of paper for the FISA court. And I, as a former national security prosecutor who did FISAs, know how horrendous and how egregious that type of conduct is. But, more importantly, I know that it cannot be done alone. It is virtually impossible to get that information to a federal judge for a secret surveillance warrant without the deputy director of the FBI knowing it.

As I keep saying on this program and have for some time, those who abused power are now in power. Jake Sullivan was the communications person for Hillary Clinton, a manager for her. Now he is working for Joe Biden at the NSA. He said -- he put out a tweet and a post back in October of 2016.

Listen to this: "This could be the most direct link yet between Donald Trump and Moscow. Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to the Russian-based bank."

Here is his post that Hillary Clinton then tweeted out. Jake Sullivan was peddling and spreading the dossier.

Then he has the gall to come into Congress -- and, as you mentioned, I took so many of those depositions -- and say he had no idea, like Fiona Hill, how the dossier was created
or who the $10 million Jake Sullivan and the DNC were paying was being utilized to collect foreign intelligence fraudulent information.

So, I think John Durham's on his case. And, Maria, wouldn't it be the irony of all ironies for the current national security prosecutor to get charged with an actual felony based on real information and fact, and not have this Department of Justice withhold exculpatory evidence, like they did to the former national security adviser under Donald Trump?

I think that's the accountability that the American public so desperately need. And I think that's where this road is going and where John Durham's taking us.

Reactions: WeR0206

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Hope at least three hundred scumbag dems go to jail ....but no more than three little underlines will....if that.

But one quibble with the statement. Don’t think Clinesmith has been convicted of anything yet. He has been indicted and I don’t think he has pleaded guilty of anything yet. He may be cooperating hoping for a deal but we do know that either.