ADVERTISEMENT

Joker DQ'd at US Open Tennis for tantrum

So Djokovich threw a ball that hit a line judge and had Dairy Queen. Odd story.

No Fed, No Joker, No Nadal. Can someone give me a reason why we should continue watching? Does the winner get an *** ?

Anyone see Nats GM Rizzo tossed for Not wearing a mask? Pretty funny. He’s in a suite, by himself, nobody near him. An ump sees him from the field and tosses him out of the stadium.

he didn’t look happy about it.

Reactions: 91Joe95
So he slams a ball into the side of the wall several points before. Nothing done. Then he hits one about 5-10miles an hour and somehow hits in the neck area of the linesman that wasn’t looking and doesn’t even put Their hands up. Then they fall like a statue. Dqd

He should have been dqd the first time. Bet a lawyer was watching the person fall.. Ching Ching

If you’ve been it hit by a tennis ball in the throat then call the law offices of “we will milk every penny we can out of him” law firm!!

Call now

Did she know it was coming? He purposely hit it at her but very easy, as if he was gently trying to toss the ball to her. It may have hit her just right so that it hurt her but at first it looks like a comedy movie where someone goes complete overboard in a reaction. My first thought was "She oughta be a soccer player."

Did she know it was coming? He purposely hit it at her but very easy, as if he was gently trying to toss the ball to her. It may have hit her just right so that it hurt her but at first it looks like a comedy movie where someone goes complete overboard in a reaction. My first thought was "She oughta be a soccer player."
He was hitting the ball back to where the ball boy is...but being frustrated, just hit it without paying attention to where it was going. Nothing about it was intentional, and this certainly doesn’t show that he’s “entitled” like another poster stated.

But, since it was reckless and hit her, his US Open is over.

Reactions: psu7113 and 91Joe95
Anyone see Nats GM Rizzo tossed for Not wearing a mask? Pretty funny. He’s in a suite, by himself, nobody near him. An ump sees him from the field and tosses him out of the stadium.

he didn’t look happy about it.

I hate our world.

Reactions: searay26
Certainly unintentional on his part, having smacked a ball in disgust earlier certainly didn’t help his cause.

The victim went down as though she was hit by a hockey puck and, IMHO, will win an Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role.

The over / under re: the public announcement of a lawsuit is Tues 10AM. Lawyers are already being interviewed.....

Guy who laughingly claims to live in private community complaining about entitled a-holes. Oh, that’s rich.
A- I have never made such a claim, because I don't. Having a condo and living in a "private community" are hardly the same thing. Lot's of people have condos, jackass, and it doesn't make any of us special. Find a post where I've ever said any such thing- or shut your piehole.

B- You are just a bitter little asshole who waits to make snarky comments about somebody else's comments. If you've ever mage a positive comment about anything, it's disappeared in your constant bitterness.

5f391c88-acbb-40f2-8dfb-360739038a8b_text.gif

A- I have never made such a claim, because I don't. Having a condo and living in a "private community" are hardly the same thing. Lot's of people have condos, jackass, and it doesn't make any of us special. Find a post where I've ever said any such thing- or shut your piehole.

B- You are just a bitter little asshole who waits to make snarky comments about somebody else's comments. If you've ever mage a positive comment about anything, it's disappeared in your constant bitterness.

lol. Your history of making shit up.is legendary.

So he slams a ball into the side of the wall several points before. Nothing done. Then he hits one about 5-10miles an hour and somehow hits in the neck area of the linesman that wasn’t looking and doesn’t even put Their hands up. Then they fall like a statue. Dqd

He should have been dqd the first time. Bet a lawyer was watching the person fall.. Ching Ching

If you’ve been it hit by a tennis ball in the throat then call the law offices of “we will milk every penny we can out of him” law firm!!

Call now
Not much money in what would in all likelihood be a worker’s compensation claim.

Not much money in what would in all likelihood be a worker’s compensation claim.

Oh, I’d bet some lawyer is calling her. I’m sure the “pain and suffering” is even more unbearable today. ;)

Angrily smacked a ball and struck ball line judge in the throat
Been going to the Open for decades and watching the rest on TV. Just can't get into it this year. Barely watched. The bubble is clearly getting to some of the players too. 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT