ADVERTISEMENT

Join A PSU diehard’s fight against Brain Cancer

Prayers for your dad and family. Several posters have gone through similar situations. You're always welcome here, even if you just need to vent. Good luck to your dad. Hopefully he'll be back up at the Beav watching football soon.

Good evening fellow Nittany Nation. My name is Matt Siggins. About 2 months ago my father, best friend, who raised me into a Penn State fanatic, was diagnosed with stage 4 Brain Cancer. My family asks all to join our fight! This is what Nittany Nation is all about, right?! #WeAre #SigginsStrong
https://www.youcaring.com/kevinanddebrasiggins-1002760

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep the fight going!!!

Reactions: psu00
Sorry to read about the condition of your father, Matt. Here's hoping that his treatment goes well.

I encourage members of the board to contribute funds to help with the expenses. You can do so quickly, and also do so anonymously.

Matt, I'm sending you a Private Message (click on the envelope icon near the top of the screen to read it).

Reactions: psu00 and mn78psu83
Matt, I'm so sorry that your family is going through this. I recently had a similar experience and am acutely aware of the hardships this places on the entire family.

I used this board for some therapy from time to time. The kind words and expressions of sincere concern for a stranger was uplifting for me. This board is also a great distraction from less serious issues also. Trust me, some of the only laughs I had during that time were from things I read here.

So don't hesitate to post your requests for prayers, advice, frustrations, fears, whatever.

God Bless and Godspeed to your family on this journey. Keep us posted.

Reactions: PSUoh90 and psu00
bump

you can donate quickly. You can elect to keep your identity anonymous, and/or elect to keep the amount you donate anonymous (in terms of what is displayed on the YouCaring web site).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT