ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Moorhead, EXACTLY the kind of coach I DONT want

At this point 21 needs to reincarnate as a different screen name. This is almost too brutal but then again I think back to his public bashing of 18-21 year old O-linemen here and perhaps what comes around goes around.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Good lord you are a moron.

The comedy gold is that he "can't coach". The halftime and post- game interviews are beyond embarrassing.

Urban Meyer, Kevin Wilson, Mark Dantonio and most every other head coach give knowledgeable, intelligent answers during interviews that clearly demonstrate that they know the X's and O's of basic football and are "immersed" in what is going on with every play and detail of the game.

Franklin, when not blubbering, speaks in "generalist" terms about "too many penalties", "cleaning things up" and "needing to do a better job".

He has little interest in the details of what is happening play-to-play and appears to have the football IQ of a "juice box"

When, not if, Moorhead and/or Pry leave....we're going to see Franklin at his "finest".

Sorry....I'm just the bearer of objectivity. Meanwhile, I'm immensely thankful for Moorhead, Limegrover, Pry, Spencer and Huff.

That Terry Smith guy needs to step-up and teach his "students" how to tackle. His "teaching technique", to date, is woeful. Perhaps that Ricky Rayne guy can show and demand how to "hit low" "wrap up" and "drive to the ground". :rolleyes:

The comedy gold is that he "can't coach". The halftime and post- game interviews are beyond embarrassing.

Urban Meyer, Kevin Wilson, Mark Dantonio and most every other head coach give knowledgeable, intelligent answers during interviews that clearly demonstrate that they know the X's and O's of basic football and are "immersed" in what is going on with every play and detail of the game.

Franklin, when not blubbering, speaks in "generalist" terms about "too many penalties", "cleaning things up" and "needing to do a better job".

He has little interest in the details of what is happening play-to-play and appears to have the football IQ of a "juice box"

When, not if, Moorhead and/or Pry leave....we're going to see Franklin at his "finest".

Sorry....I'm just the bearer of objectivity. Meanwhile, I'm immensely thankful for Moorhead, Limegrover, Pry, Spencer and Huff.

That Terry Smith guy needs to step-up and teach his "students" how to tackle. His "teaching technique", to date, is woeful. Perhaps that Ricky Rayne guy can show and demand how to "hit low" "wrap up" and "drive to the ground". :rolleyes:

What on earth is wrong with you?

It is so lame on your part it doesn't DESERVE a response. What, are you in third grade? Grow up.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Keep it comin', Gunnie!

405d90975b.jpg

Your freaking kidding me right? Dantonio has less personality than Bilichek and the only time Meyer gives anything is when he's winning. (see the post PSU presser) yea he was gold. SMH.
You are the one thats an embarrassment.

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
If you visit each of their profile pages, it shows that they liked the post today. So probably a sarcastic like.

Oh great, as if sarcasm isn't hard enough to convey in a post now I have to figure out if "likes" are sarcastic.
Its too much I tell you too much.;)

Reactions: wslee1
It was YOU who said I was wrong, not vice versa. And it was an innocuous point that had nothing to do with the main point of the post. It would be like me, pointing out your syntax or grammar was incorrect, then waiting for you to defend it, then bragging if you didn't. It is so lame on your part it doesn't DESERVE a response. What, are you in third grade? Grow up.
Actually, here is the thread where you say "wrong again hater". I love that this stuff stays up. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/mark-may.151420/#post-2388757

Now, once again, I changed my thoughts on Moorhead and gave him my endorsement. It took me one month after film room study and research.

With that said...

Penn State, as of today, Nov. 1st, is 81st in Total Offense in D1.

81st.

An upgrade over Donovan? Yes.

Good enough? Yes, but 81st is not where we want to be.

FOS

These kind of responses lead me to believe that you have no answer to my challenge.

I can sense your anger at constantly being wrong and called out for it.

I received almost the identical line when I called him out to admit he was wrong and it's there in writing for all to see. Yet he gets angry and just can't admit to the board he is wrong on something.

Now, once again, I changed my thoughts on Moorhead and gave him my endorsement. It took me one month after film room study and research.

With that said...

Penn State, as of today, Nov. 1st, is 81st in Total Offense in D1.

81st.

An upgrade over Donovan? Yes.

Good enough? Yes, but 81st is not where we want to be.
Dude, give it up. As of today, Nov. 1st, PSU is 3rd in the Big Ten in scoring. Bottom line fella. Bottom line.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
But 81st in total offense in the nation. Need to be better. I don't have to "give it up", I stated FACTS. And if you know how to READ, you would know that I said we are BETTER, and GOOD, but not yet there.
Yes, I stated a fact too. And actually my fact is more powerful. The team is scoring at a clip it hasn't in a long time. 3rd in the B1G is damn good for a team this young. And last I looked the rules state that the team which scores the most after 60 minutes is declared the winner. It's not a yardage contest.

But 81st in total offense in the nation. Need to be better. I don't have to "give it up", I stated FACTS. And if you know how to READ, you would know that I said we are BETTER, and GOOD, but not yet there.

21 Guns is going Bushwood with the use of capital letters throughout various posts.

Look out fellas!

Jim_Cantore_LIVE.jpg

I know. We got 10 of em against Michigan.
Yeah, you must have called for a W there. So your research and film study was wrong? Moorhead cannot coach now? But you research said otherwise? Keep digging Miles as you really do entertain us!!!

Last edited:
The narrative on you is that you are a whiny little poster who wants to belong in the little haters clique. That's why you are on here piling on, while the people who know the game, could not care less about this thread.
Well, given that you seem to care A LOT about this thread, I guess that puts you amongst us lowly people who do not know the game.

one month after I made this post, I took it all back, after having time to study Moorheads' offense, system, and track record.

We might be impressed if you try doing this BEFORE you offer an opinion, instead of after arguing with people about why your uninformed opinion is gospel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT