Joe Biden and the Sovietization of America

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Democrats are totalitarian.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/joe-biden-sovietization-america/

I write with the clangorous strains of Joe Biden’s speech at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall still ringing in my ears. By the time you read this, the attendant tinnitus will doubtless have abated. The effects of the speech, however, will be echoing throughout the land for many months if not longer.

The commentator Ben Shapiro was, I believe, correct in judging Biden’s brief speech “the most demagogic, outrageous and divisive speech… ever seen from an American president.” In sum, “Joe Biden essentially declared all those who oppose him and his agenda enemies of the republic. Truly shameful.”

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
More authoritarian / totalitarian behavior from the left........

I fought for my son. The school board told Biden's Justice Department to investigate me.​

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/i-f...-told-biden-justice-department-investigate-me

And the school board president complains about you to the Department of Justice – as if you’re some kind of criminal or terrorist.

All of this happened to me over the past two years. I’m a Michigan mom of three boys, one of whom has a learning disability and a stutter. He desperately needed his school to help him during COVID-19, but instead, it hurt him while attacking me. Now I’m suing the district to protect my rights and the rights of every parent in America.

I’ve been fighting this battle for more than two years straight. It all started after the summer of 2020, when the Chippewa Valley School Board refused to bring students back to class for the 2020-21 school year. Like other parents, I dealt with the forced shutdowns the previous spring. We didn’t have a choice: COVID-19 was new and there were so many things we didn’t know.

But after three months of virtual learning, I did know this: My son couldn’t afford to be out of the classroom any longer. Given his learning disability, he needs one-on-one time with teachers. As soon as the school board closed schools indefinitely, I worried my son would fall behind and never catch up.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Democrats are totalitarian.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/joe-biden-sovietization-america/

I write with the clangorous strains of Joe Biden’s speech at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall still ringing in my ears. By the time you read this, the attendant tinnitus will doubtless have abated. The effects of the speech, however, will be echoing throughout the land for many months if not longer.

The commentator Ben Shapiro was, I believe, correct in judging Biden’s brief speech “the most demagogic, outrageous and divisive speech… ever seen from an American president.” In sum, “Joe Biden essentially declared all those who oppose him and his agenda enemies of the republic. Truly shameful.”

With the Republican Party strongly supporting Putin, your post comes across as absurdly tone deaf.

Reactions: Catch50

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
With the Republican Party strongly supporting Putin, your post comes across as absurdly tone deaf.

No one supports Putin. Did Adam Schiff tell you that? lol. You are a puppet. A sad pathetic puppet.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
No one supports Putin. Did Adam Schiff tell you that? lol. You are a puppet. A sad pathetic puppet.

Wake-up, sunshine. Your degenerate party is big time supporters of Putin. Look no further than Tucker Carlson

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Wake-up, sunshine. Your degenerate party is big time supporters of Putin. Look no further than Tucker Carlson

Anything MSNBC claims is a lie............ lol..... Why do you act so stupidly? It's like you believed Rachel Maddow had Trump's tax returns............

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Anything MSNBC claims is a lie............ lol..... Why do you act so stupidly? It's like you believed Rachel Maddow had Trump's tax returns............

you're truly retarded. It's clips of Tucker Carlson. Every Tucker fanboy knows he's pro Russia

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
you're truly retarded. It's clips of Tucker Carlson. Every Tucker fanboy knows he's pro Russia

Adam Schiff has another secret for you..... lmfao....

Tucker Carlson...... Does he have Trump's tax returns too?

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
Someone back around 1940 made some comments about repeating lies until they become the truth. Looks like you took the advice.

Reactions: Ski

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Someone back around 1940 made some comments about repeating lies until they become the truth. Looks like you took the advice.

Wut? Do you seriously not believe that there’s a big faction in the Republican Party that’s pro-Putin?? Seriously, WTF

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Personally, I don't like them. Haven't watched one since I was 14.
As for Putin, I have never been a fan of his either.

Jeff being Jeff..... It's all about you. No wonder you are such a democrat.