ADVERTISEMENT

Jets QB Darnold. First play. Throws a pick 6

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
tried to throw across he field after scrambling, DB easy pick and runs back 30 yards for TD. Wonder if that has ever happened before where first NFL pass is a Pick 6.

Cleveland used to be the place QB's went to die. It now appears to be the Jets, Jets, Jets!

Remember hackenburg cant hit the ocean with a pass, how can he throw an interception?

Jets now with 48 points and the 4rh quarter hasn’t even started yet. Detroit looks bad in every part of this game. Detroit is like the Pitt of the nfl.

With all due respect to Barkley, the Giants will regret passing on Darnold.

I actually wondered about this. I remember last year their was talk the Giants we’re trying to trade for Mark Ingram.

Barkley was a great pick and I’m sure NYG won’t regret it, but I wondered if they discussed Darnold up until the pick.

You guys base all this on one game? It was the Lions. I've never been a fan of Darnold, and I've yet to see the Jets do a QB justice. I heard the same about Pitt for a week. I also heard it through the game. I predicted we would destroy them. And Barkley was a no brainer. The Giants GM never wavered on that pick. His words, not mine.

Reactions: Howie'81
You guys base all this on one game? It was the Lions. I've never been a fan of Darnold, and I've yet to see the Jets do a QB justice. I heard the same about Pitt for a week. I also heard it through the game. I predicted we would destroy them. And Barkley was a no brainer. The Giants GM never wavered on that pick. His words, not mine.

You based it all on one throw, but they're wrong for basing it on one game?

Reactions: mgkpsu
Not my OP. The Jets have a history with QB's and horrible O Lines.

So dumb. Check out the Patriots history before Brady, or the Saints before Brees. Montana and Steve Young played for the 49ers, so all 49ers qbs are going to be good?

Yes. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. I'll stick to my prediction of the Jets.
Sam will have to keep changing his game every week or the teams they play will take away his tendencies. If the jets coaches and SAM do that they will be ok otherwise it will become the same old jets I’ve be rooting for since i was 5 when they won the sp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT