ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin asked if he thought there could be others this week.......

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
at the presser today. he said they expected to have other players sign on Feb date. JF looked to be suffering with cold and probably didnt hear the question. I think the question was whether we get other players signing on Thursday and/or Friday.

not seen any predictions for others this week. we still have a lot more openings than the other schools in top 10.

at the presser today. he said they expected to have other players sign on Feb date. JF looked to be suffering with cold and probably didnt hear the question. I think the question was whether we get other players signing on Thursday and/or Friday.

not seen any predictions for others this week. we still have a lot more openings than the other schools in top 10.
No, in Feb.

Anything is possible. We're still recruiting 7 or 8 potential targets. In addition, there may be other kids that suddenly come into play. Things change quickly and 1 or more kids could decide to commit immediately.

I believe JF has a pretty nasty cold or some other bug. He mentioned it in one of the interviews yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT