ADVERTISEMENT

It's going to be an interesting presidential election.

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In the Republican party there's nobody that can challenge President Trump. Unless something drastic happens, the nomination will be his. I'm fine with that, he has a lot of the qualities we need to right the ship. Between now and forever the democrats and the media, but I repeat myself, will do everything possible to discredit him, but so what else is new.

On the democrats side it's going to be much more complicated. Biden wants to run, and it's going to be hard for a party to go against a sitting president, The problem for democrats is there's no way Joe Biden gets reelected, even moderate liberals can see that. He's a nincompoop, so It's going to divide "The Party." Kamala isn't any better.

The media has started to openly question Biden, something they haven't done to a sitting democrat president since sometime last century. If they want to pick a new candidate, it's going to have to be quick. It won't be Kennedy as he's hated by the left. Perhaps it will be Gavin Newsome or even Hilla the Hun.

The democrats have screwed up so much, in the past couple of years, I believe that President Trump will crush any opponent.

No cheating this time libs.

TRUMP2024MLCAFLAG_1600x.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News