It's going bad for the prosecution

LaJolla Lion

May 29, 2001
Cumberland line
He’s really invested in this trial. Kinda weird unless.....
Is it really weird that any of these clowns will ignore the video. They are old white men who are so GD used to having their way so their little cult party is now telling not to believe anything they see or hear. The second any politician or political party tells you disregard the media or anything you see......watch out. Well then again we saw what these idiots did on 1/6....because it's so hard to be an older white male in America. LOL....they have nothing better to do than complain about nothing....it's stupid at this point.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Is it really weird that any of these clowns will ignore the video. They are old white men who are so GD used to having their way so their little cult party is now telling not to believe anything they see or hear. The second any politician or political party tells you disregard the media or anything you see......watch out. Well then again we saw what these idiots did on 1/6....because it's so hard to be an older white male in America. LOL....they have nothing better to do than complain about nothing....it's stupid at this point.
Listen clown some of us understand use of force and the totality of the evidence is what matters. I've been watching testimony and the prosecution is going down harder than the titanic .
You really need to open up your eyes, because you're part of the problem . A big part.

republion

Mar 24, 2009
Listen clown some of us understand use of force and the totality of the evidence is what matters. I've been watching testimony and the prosecution is going down harder than the titanic .
You really need to open up your eyes, because you're part of the problem . A big part.
I disagree. Chauvin doesn’t stand a chance. He will 100% be found guilty. Even if the evidence shows he’s not guilty, they will sacrifice him for the greater good of the nation. They (and everyone else) know what will happen if they find him not guilty. The country will burn.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I disagree. Chauvin doesn’t stand a chance. He will 100% be found guilty. Even if the evidence shows he’s not guilty, they will sacrifice him for the greater good of the nation. They (and everyone else) know what will happen if they find him not guilty. The country will burn.

I agree. As stated before I find it unlikely any juror is willing to lose their life and home for Chauvin.

LdN

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Wrong, you need to start watching Tim's videos on this. The defense will be calling the prosecution's use of force expert to testify . For Chauvin.
His testimony was damning for the prosecution. It was that bad.
I agree. As stated before I find it unlikely any juror is willing to lose their life and home for Chauvin.

LdN
I don't agree. We don't know their backgrounds but do you want to live in that country? Me? Let's say hunting goes both ways.

republion

Mar 24, 2009
I disagree. Chauvin doesn’t stand a chance. He will 100% be found guilty. Even if the evidence shows he’s not guilty, they will sacrifice him for the greater good of the nation. They (and everyone else) know what will happen if they find him not guilty. The country will
Wrong, you need to start watching Tim's videos on this. The defense will be calling the prosecution's use of force expert to testify . For Chauvin.
His testimony was damning for the prosecution. It was that bad.

I don't agree. We don't know their backgrounds but do you want to live in that country? Me? Let's say hunting goes both ways.
I know Repubs that voted for Biden simple to try to calm down the other side. I wasn’t one of them. But I’m willing to sacrifice this cop for the greater good. Maybe they secretly give his family a windfall of cash. But the dude needs to go down. I live in the city. I don’t want my house to burn nor my family murdered by angry AAs.

• Angry
Reactions: The Spin Meister

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I disagree. Chauvin doesn’t stand a chance. He will 100% be found guilty. Even if the evidence shows he’s not guilty, they will sacrifice him for the greater good of the nation. They (and everyone else) know what will happen if they find him not guilty. The country will

I know Repubs that voted for Biden simple to try to calm down the other side. I wasn’t one of them. But I’m willing to sacrifice this cop for the greater good. Maybe they secretly give his family a windfall of cash. But the dude needs to go down. I live in the city. I don’t want my house to burn nor my family murdered by angry AAs.
I will never sacrifice an innocent man for "the greater good". You sir are an embarrassment and should be ashamed for what you just typed. Dane gold doesn't work, they just ask for more.
I have zero respect for someone who would sacrifice an innocent tasked to preserve the piece. I hope one day it's your son or family member sacrificed for the "greater good". You're a disgrace to your family name whatever it is.

republion

Mar 24, 2009
I will never sacrifice an innocent man for "the greater good". You sir are an embarrassment and should be ashamed for what you just typed. Dane gold doesn't work, they just ask for more.
I have zero respect for someone who would sacrifice an innocent tasked to preserve the piece. I hope one day it's your son or family member sacrificed for the "greater good". You're a disgrace to your family name whatever it is.
Sorry dude. Zero f’s given. Unlike you wishing harm on my family, I hope it isn’t your family that is hurt in the aftermath. Because trust me, if he is found not guilty, it’ll be the worst we’ve ever seen. Many innocent people are going to die if he walks. So please, spare me the righteous indignation.
Also, this cop might technically be “not guilty”, but we all saw what we saw. He wasn’t looking out for the health of the perp.

Reactions: NJPSU

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Sorry dude. Zero f’s given. Unlike you wishing harm on my family, I hope it isn’t your family that is hurt in the aftermath. Because trust me, if he is found not guilty, it’ll be the worst we’ve ever seen. Many innocent people are going to die if he walks. So please, spare me the righteous indignation.
I'm not wishing harm to your family , I'm saying it's reprehensible to hope for a conviction of an innocent man so you "feel safe". Safety doesn't come from rolling over, ask Neville Chamberlain.
Chauvin is someone's family , you're willing to sacrifice him so you feel safe. Think about that . You're not the kind of guy that obviously can be counted on or trusted . And some day someone might target your family and the mob demands blood from an innocent .
Just remember there will be others like you willing to say over there. There were Jews working at concentration camps. The Vichy worked with the nazis.
Sorry , you get no respect from me.

republion

Mar 24, 2009
I'm not wishing harm to your family , I'm saying it's reprehensible to hope for a conviction of an innocent man so you "feel safe". Safety doesn't come from rolling over, ask Neville Chamberlain.
Chauvin is someone's family , you're willing to sacrifice him so you feel safe. Think about that . You're not the kind of guy that obviously can be counted on or trusted . And some day someone might target your family and the mob demands blood from an innocent .
Just remember there will be others like you willing to say over there. There were Jews working at concentration camps. The Vichy worked with the nazis.
Sorry , you get no respect from me.
Yes, I am a terrible human being. I’m also a realistic one. Loyalty and honor get you nowhere. So be it. I’m not saying I’d sacrifice him to “feel safe”. I said I’m willing to sacrifice him to BE safe.

Do you live in the city? Where do you live? I’m interested to find out how close you’ll be to the action when it starts.

As for not wishing harm to my family, this is what you said “I hope one day it's your son or family member sacrificed for the "greater good".

razpsu

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2004
What a stupid over rated trial. Chauvin should get life or death sentence for what he did. Can we move on already.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Can you tell the age and the race of the expert witness that just sunk the case for the prosecution?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Stop acting the jack @ss. This is a good debate. Both Republic and BnB make a good points. We're just thankful you're not on the jury.
I'm watch actual Testimony and videos by Tim Pool where he talks about the questioning , cross examination, and redirecting .
It's going extremely bad for the prosecution. I've said it multiple times , if the defense is going to call your expert witness to aid in the defense , you're in trouble .

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
Is it really weird that any of these clowns will ignore the video. They are old white men who are so GD used to having their way so their little cult party is now telling not to believe anything they see or hear. The second any politician or political party tells you disregard the media or anything you see......watch out. Well then again we saw what these idiots did on 1/6....because it's so hard to be an older white male in America. LOL....they have nothing better to do than complain about nothing....it's stupid at this poin
Yes, I am a terrible human being. I’m also a realistic one. Loyalty and honor get you nowhere. So be it. I’m not saying I’d sacrifice him to “feel safe”. I said I’m willing to sacrifice him to BE safe.

Do you live in the city? Where do you live? I’m interested to find out how close you’ll be to the action when it starts.

As for not wishing harm to my family, this is what you said “I hope one day it's your son or family member sacrificed for the "greater good".
Wow I would hate to stand the Thin Red Line with you.

LaJolla Lion

May 29, 2001
Cumberland line
Yes like the entire senior level at that police department that said it was way over the line Mr. No Bias. You're a clown and a joke. I can give 2 f--ks what you think about anything. You're lower than a POS to me. The video of the actual murder will sink this dude unless there is some white nationalist like you on that jury. GFY and the little hate party you back. You blind sheep party followers are the problem in this country, not those of us in the middle. Only in this country can you watch a man get murdered, get told to stop by others while doing it....and then turn that POS into the victim. Party sheep are actually the worst people and even more so the ones that wore cult red hats.

razpsu

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2004
When the guy is sitting on his neck just to be an ass for no reason! Then the trial should be short. Clearly he assisted in killing him. You guys are sounding like the dems on Jan 6 and last summer when they wouldn’t just say what is true. What is true is chauvin is guilty.

Reactions: NJPSU

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
When the guy is sitting on his neck just to be an ass for no reason! Then the trial should be short. Clearly he assisted in killing him. You guys are sounding like the dems on Jan 6 and last summer when they wouldn’t just say what is true. What is true is chauvin is guilty.
We don't bring down guilty verdicts from keyboards. That's why we have juries - that sit in courtrooms and listen to days and days of actual testimony.

Reactions: WeR0206

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yes like the entire senior level at that police department that said it was way over the line Mr. No Bias. You're a clown and a joke. I can give 2 f--ks what you think about anything. You're lower than a POS to me. The video of the actual murder will sink this dude unless there is some white nationalist like you on that jury. GFY and the little hate party you back. You blind sheep party followers are the problem in this country, not those of us in the middle. Only in this country can you watch a man get murdered, get told to stop by others while doing it....and then turn that POS into the victim. Party sheep are actually the worst people and even more so the ones that wore cult red hats.
Watch the testimony, the use of force expert helped the defense . Senior officers are politicians and not street guys anymore. Ask yourself why the defense is going to call the prosecution's use of force expert to testify for Chauvin. All he did was help the defense .
And these are the prosecution's witnesses . All you're watching is the snippets the media feed you without seeing any cross examination. You're going to be surprised again and complain and whine about injustice because you just can't get out of your bubble .
I know you like crappy music but try this one :

if you start paying attention, actually learn about use of force, see the actual testimony and understand it you might not be surprised for once. Or for the first time .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You're an idiot, anyone watching the trial and seeing the questioning would realize this is going down the tubes for the prosecution.
As I said, take the court proceedings and make your case. Use the testimony available and convince us. You're going to have a difficult time.

Reactions: gjbankos

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Watch the Tim Pool video, counter and debunk his conclusions .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Counter this man conclusions , go ahead. Step by step explain why this defense attorney is wrong .

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Part of that video looks very bad for Chauvin, but you can't convict somebody on the basis of looks or for being an ass.

The law is composed of words, and words have meaning. In the words of the Minnesota statute on murder, it needs to be shown that Chauvin's actions "caused" the death of Floyd...but there is now significant evidence that an overdose of drugs was medically responsible.

Manslaughter requires "culpable negligence" that would "consciously take the chance" of causing death. The state may be able to meet that standard...or not. That word "consciously" is key.

Hanging over all this is the thing that everyone in the court room knows but can not say out loud: the mob will burn down the city if Chauvin is not handed over to them.

I totally get Repub's concern for his family if he lives in any of the large cities that Biden voters torched over the summer. It could happen again...and probably will.

Still, I'd like to think, and it's probably just a sentimental thought on my part, that 12 people on that jury can muster the courage to deliver a verdict one way or the other not on the basis of politics or racial bias or fear but rather on the law and the evidence.

It's easy for me to talk at this distance, but if I were on that jury, I'm pretty confident that's what I would do.

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
and you are sounding like we've never had a country come to an incorrect conclusion based on a video clip seen on TV.

People like you are why we can't ever have nice things.

republion

Mar 24, 2009
Wow I would hate to stand the Thin Red Line with you.
If people don’t realize how this is going to play out if he is found not guilty, I can’t help you. What you are saying is you’d rather have tens, hundreds, or possibly even thousands of innocent lives taken rather than 1 “not guilty” person go to jail. Wow!

Is it caving? Absolutely. But WE KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN if he is found not guilty. The truth doesn’t matter to the other side. They already have a predetermined outcome. Anything different and cities will burn, businesses will be lost, and people will die. But I’m the sicko for not wanting to see this????

Reactions: jrs1024