ADVERTISEMENT

It is becoming more obvious that guys like Osprey and CDWrandomnumber

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
are just venting here because they are angry that it took society so long to get their domnating competition, in the pedophile parade of All Stars, JS, off the street. It is time for you Omega Dogs to simply Ped-Up and admit you were never really contenders to the Master whose mastery is the focus of your never ending envy. Face it .... although you keep trying, Your place in Pedo history will always be as trivial footnotes......but giving credit where credit is due.... we admire you Stick to it attitude.

Osprey admitted yesterday to knowing about Sandusky back in 2000 and doing absolutely nothing. How many kids were ruined because he and his cowardly friend stood silent, despite knowing who Sandusky was? He's a disgusting pedo enabler who, for 5 years, sat high up on his moral perch, casting arrows at everyone, particularly at Paterno, all the while being exactly what he was chastising. The ultimate hypocrite.

Osprey admitted yesterday to knowing about Sandusky back in 2000 and doing absolutely nothing. How many kids were ruined because he and his cowardly friend stood silent, despite knowing who Sandusky was? He's a disgusting pedo enabler who, for 5 years, sat high up on his moral perch, casting arrows at everyone, particularly at Paterno, all the while being exactly what he was chastising. The ultimate hypocrite.

Is it any wonder that osprey lion has been a rambling idiot, espousing the false narrative all this time? Deflection.

It's high time to call a spade a spade.

osprey lion is guilty of endangering the welfare of multiple children. osprey lion is also guilty of conspiracy, a conspiracy of silence. osprey lion is also guilty of failure to report.

osprey lion has a culture problem.

You can't report a rumor to anyone . That's not how criminal law works .

You can't report a rumor to anyone . That's not how criminal law works .

So wait a second...then I'm guessing you're the biggest Curley, Schultz, Spanier, Paterno defender out there since all they had to go on was a rumor. Should we expect to see vocal defenses from you of all of their actions from this point forward?

Reactions: WeR0206
So wait a second...then I'm guessing you're the biggest Curley, Schultz, Spanier, Paterno defender out there since all they had to go on was a rumor. Should we expect to see vocal defenses from you of all of their actions from this point forward?

Do yuh know the difference between a third party or more removed person who heard a rumor and a witness ? Hearing a general rumor is way different than talking directly to say Mike McQueary.
This fellow heard talk from what I understand compared to individuals who had a direct report and waited to talk to a witness over a week later but called a lawyer first .

MM and Paterno reporting a witnessed event is far different than a rumor.

Is it any wonder that osprey lion has been a rambling idiot, espousing the false narrative all this time? Deflection.

It's high time to call a spade a spade.

osprey lion is guilty of endangering the welfare of multiple children. osprey lion is also guilty of conspiracy, a conspiracy of silence. osprey lion is also guilty of failure to report.

osprey lion has a culture problem.

You know, no one despises Osprey more than I do.

But I don't agree with this "If you knew, you're responsible or a pedophile enabler."

It is my OPINION that if people didn't go around shouting out accusatory phrases like "pedophile enabler" and "what did you know and when did you know it", we would get better reaction out of your normal, average human being.

Remember - people first look out for themselves. Then, they want to do the "right thing". That's the sequence. Protect yourself, THEN try to do what's right.

I can tell you one thing that virtually everyone learned from this episode. It is the exact opposite that all the guys who are tougher than Mike McQueary think they should learn.

Lessons:

If you see something that will involve you in any situation, pretend you didn't see it.

See someone getting mugged - walk away. If you call the police, someone will say that it took too long, and you should have at least tried to stop the mugger.

See someone grooming? Ignore it and absolutely say "I had no idea. He was such a nice man. Who would have known?" If the grooming ends up not being grooming, you're hated for making a false accusation.

Yes, yes, of course there are situations where a thinking person can expose the problem anonymously. But note the key word - THINKING person. I'm sure McQueary thought he was doing the exact right thing when he did it. Wrong as he was.

Do yuh know the difference between a third party or more removed person who heard a rumor and a witness ? Hearing a general rumor is way different than talking directly to say Mike McQueary.
This fellow heard talk from what I understand compared to individuals who had a direct report and waited to talk to a witness over a week later but called a lawyer first .
This is some funny stuff. How in the hell does McQueary himself get a pass (and millions of dollars) in this scenario? He was, you know, the WITNESS. And how to Dranov and McQueary, Sr. get a pass? How in the world does this become a Penn State problem/scandal?

Reactions: WeR0206
You know, no one despises Osprey more than I do.

But I don't agree with this "If you knew, you're responsible or a pedophile enabler."

It is my OPINION that if people didn't go around shouting out accusatory phrases like "pedophile enabler" and "what did you know and when did you know it", we would get better reaction out of your normal, average human being.

Remember - people first look out for themselves. Then, they want to do the "right thing". That's the sequence. Protect yourself, THEN try to do what's right.

I can tell you one thing that virtually everyone learned from this episode. It is the exact opposite that all the guys who are tougher than Mike McQueary think they should learn.

Lessons:

If you see something that will involve you in any situation, pretend you didn't see it.

See someone getting mugged - walk away. If you call the police, someone will say that it took too long, and you should have at least tried to stop the mugger.

See someone grooming? Ignore it and absolutely say "I had no idea. He was such a nice man. Who would have known?" If the grooming ends up not being grooming, you're hated for making a false accusation.

Yes, yes, of course there are situations where a thinking person can expose the problem anonymously. But note the key word - THINKING person. I'm sure McQueary thought he was doing the exact right thing when he did it. Wrong as he was.

People had nothing on Joe and trashed his legacy of 61 years of selflessness, ethics, and upstanding service. osprey is one of those dipshits. How does he like being similarly accused?

People had nothing on Joe and trashed his legacy of 61 years of selflessness, ethics, and upstanding service. osprey is one of those dipshits. How does he like being similarly accused?

We all know Osprey is not a good person.

But I stand on principles, not on individual personalities.

We can only improve as a society if we focus on which principles are "true" and beneficial, and root out those principles and ideals which move society backward.

My entire point is that it does not help society to focus on those who the mob demands "do more". Yes, I understand that certain professional duties may require "mandatory reporter".

There really are only three categories of people wrt this case:

1. Perpetrators.
2. Direct and Indirect Witnesses. Including 1998 police, Spanier, MM, Raykovitz, JoePa....anyone who really did know or reasonably could have known that "something isn't right."
3. People who are responders - DA, BOT, etc. Note - I would not be surprised if BOT isn't an indirect witness.

My view is that:

1. Perpetrators should die in jail.
2. Witnesses should reflect on their personal failings and make every attempt to do better next time. I think that only in extreme cases should witnesses behavior result in legal action. I don't agree, but do understand, that some would say "well, this is one of those extreme cases".
3. Responders should reflect on their personal behavior and make every attempt to do better in the future.

are just venting here because they are angry that it took society so long to get their domnating competition, in the pedophile parade of All Stars, JS, off the street. It is time for you Omega Dogs to simply Ped-Up and admit you were never really contenders to the Master whose mastery is the focus of your never ending envy. Face it .... although you keep trying, Your place in Pedo history will always be as trivial footnotes......but giving credit where credit is due.... we admire you Stick to it attitude.

Why are you calling out posters who have a right to post just like you do? Come on, be better than that. Did I miss the rule that says all posters must agree?

There are a lot of posters on this board who provide good information,conversation and debate but so much of it gets lost with certain people always bickering and name-calling. It really does get ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT