ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a pin?

KidNittany

Jun 26, 2012
1200px-Safety_Pin.jpg

I think so!!

Well done, guys...my OH NO, HERE WE GO AGAIN quickly subsided into a guffaw.

Idk , it looks like a pin but I think you have to be in control of it to actually be a pin

Is the item in question at home? Is it highly-ranked? If yes to either, then no, it's not a pin.

KidNittany, you should add "Tuesday:" to the beginning of the thread title. I'm sure someone will be starting a new one tomorrow.

You guys are really missing the boat on this one. The following is an image of a pin, and a still image is all that's needed to prove it:

aeflex%20(1%20of%201)-3.jpg

I thought this was the type of thing with which many of you had experience. Apparently not. I'll have to restrict my conversations about pins with those that actually know what a pin looks like. ;)

(It's a half-firkin cask for beer, which equates to 5.4 US gallons)

Funny you should mention a pin (of beer) and a firkin. I handled both today. Must be an omen of great things to come. Humm ! maybe the BIG & National championship.

No... it's NOT a pin. Just because you have a still photo of a pin doesn't mean it's a PIN. For Christ sake's it could be a pick to this LOT. Or it could be a crude weapon... But a pin isn't always a pin. Don't be confused. o_O

Maybe you should lay it on it's "back" so I can get a better look... but don't take a picture of it lying still... I may misconstrue it for something else. o_O

I just had dinner with 27 members of the safety pin union, local 234, and they say that they've never seen each other make a mistake. So, if one of them says it isn't a pin, it isn't a pin.

I just had dinner with 27 members of the safety pin union, local 234, and they say that they've never seen each other make a mistake. So, if one of them says it isn't a pin, it isn't a pin.
I question... in which position was the so called "pin". Was it on it's back for more than a second? Is there a more conclusive still photo of this alleged "PIN"? But I'm getting a weird feeling about this pin. I don't know why??

Though a still photo wouldn't be conclusive to many here to identify it properly. You can never judge a pin... by it's POSITION??? o_Oo_O

Last edited:
I once saw a pin go through a window.
Also saw one used as a weapon.
Lastly I once won an award using a pin.

Such is life, a pin isnt always a pin, even when you see it with your own two eyes.

You guys are really missing the boat on this one. The following is an image of a pin, and a still image is all that's needed to prove it:

aeflex%20(1%20of%201)-3.jpg

I thought that was the type of thing with which many of you had experience. Apparently not. I'll have to restrict my conversations about pins with those that actually know what a pin looks like. ;)

(It's a half-firkin cask for beer, which equates to 5.4 US gallons)
quarter barel-roll... that will get you pinned!!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT