ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a better color commentator than Todd Blackledge?

Tony Romo. I like the guys that did the fiesta but think Todd is better.

Todd does great job. Anticipates calls. Know’s what is actually happening.

Gary Danielson is my favorite analyst; but, I agree that Blackledge is right up there with the best.

dodgeball-the-ocho-615x346.jpg

The best prepared and even/fair analysis. I can’t take herbie and reece anymore. Every game is the same with those two, very boring!

My wife used to have a crush on Herbie.... then he invented the term: "physicality" and makes sure to deploy it at least three times for every broadcast.... now he's become cringe-worthy....

I have a running bet now that if he does not use the word during a game I have to shove my car keys up my ass**

My favorite in any sport is John McEnroe. He brings a tactical perspective to the game that is so interesting and compelling.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Gary Danielson is my favorite analyst; but, I agree that Blackledge is right up there with the best.
I like Danielson. But, he does have a tendency to ramble a bit too much. And, he is wrong more times than not when predicting what the next play should be called.
Todd is GREAT!

He should be calling the 8:00pm game. Herbstreet is awful, totally biased and quickly moving up on my shit list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT