ADVERTISEMENT

Is the PSU media guide/yearbook for sale anymore?

Thus Spoke Mainer

Mar 6, 2012
I can only find it as a download on GoPSUSports. Nowhere is there any mention of their guides being for sale. They were on sale last year.

I can only find it as a download on GoPSUSports. Nowhere is there any mention of their guides being for sale. They were on sale last year.

I bought mine with my season tickets. Call the Ticket Office and ask for Customer Service.

Yes. I ordered mine last week; cost is $20 made payable to "Penn State University." I am on the mailing list, and am sent an order form every summer. I have purchased a media guide every year since 1965, except for the season when none was produced.

If you need me to look up that phone # or contact info, just reply and I'll be glad to find that for you.

Yes. I ordered mine last week; cost is $20 made payable to "Penn State University." I am on the mailing list, and am sent an order form every summer. I have purchased a media guide every year since 1965, except for the season when none was produced.

If you need me to look up that phone # or contact info, just reply and I'll be glad to find that for you.

I still have most if not all of them from I think 1967 onward through probably 2005-6 or so.

Of course, as a pack rat, I still have many of the Smith and Streets and other preseason mags from 1967 for the next 20-25 years too.

You know, IllinoisLion, I really do like having the incoming freshmen included in the guide. I even like that the player sketches include his rating by the 4 "star services." Does this make me a non-Joebot? ;)

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
You can buy it, but only if you go to a BOT meeting, bend the knee, and declare that you have Moved On.

If you do that, they will sell it to you for around $200.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT