ADVERTISEMENT

Ironman

johnstownsteel

Aug 2, 2013
Johnstown Pa
Like always, the Ironman is gonna be fire. Some boys of note..

125-Luke Lillendahl
125-Jax Forrest
132-Mason Gibson
138-Bo Bassett
144-Melvin Miller
157- Asher Cunningham
165-Joe Sealey

The top 6 at 165 is insanely good. The match I am most excited about though is Lilledahl vs Jax. 2 of my favorite guys to watch. So many great matches at Ironman. Sealey vs Lockett and Ferrari vs Henckel semis will be fire as will the final. I can’t wait

Also, keep an eye on Aaron Stewart. He’s the 6 seed at 157. Pretty sure he is only a freshman but damn can the kid wrestle. Incredible athlete and is going to be an absolute star

Last edited:
The top 6 at 165 is insanely good. The match I am most excited about though is Lilledahl vs Jax. 2 of my favorite guys to watch. So many great matches at Ironman. Sealey vs Lockett and Ferrari vs Henckel semis will be fire as will the final. I can’t wait

Also, keep an eye on Aaron Stewart. He’s the 6 seed at 157. Pretty sure he is only a freshman but damn can the kid wrestle. Incredible athlete and is going to be an absolute star
Jax Vs Luke will be fire. Someone showed me a video tonight of Stewart squatting. The kid will be hard to handle. 165 could be one of the deepest brackets in Ironman history.

Forrest v. McComas is must see as well, S32 final could have gone to McComas, match was close

Like always, the Ironman is gonna be fire. Some boys of note..

125-Luke Lillendahl
125-Jax Forrest
132-Mason Gibson
138-Bo Bassett
144-Melvin Miller
157- Asher Cunningham
165-Joe Sealey

That pretty much looks like our starting 125 - 174 in 2027.

Are there any mat assignments anywhere? Didn’t see it on Flo Arena and got tired of scrolling thru Track

To get there on Track:
www.trackwrestling.com
Click on Browse, then on Tournaments
Click on Search Events (small box at the top center), type Ironman
Click on Walsh Ironman, then on Enter Event

Now you're in the tournament page.
Click on Dashboard to see the live scoring for all mats.

Track's dashboard does timeout periodically (unlike FloArena), so you will occasionally have to hit Continue unless you're a paid Flo subscriber.

I will have to look at the iron man results. I heard the PSU’ers all looked tough.

The Bloomsburg tournament was really good. This could be Warrior runs year to place at team states. This team has added some missing parts over the years. They wrestled tough and should be the team in D4.

Reactions: District four
I will have to look at the iron man results. I heard the PSU’ers all looked tough.

The Bloomsburg tournament was really good. This could be Warrior runs year to place at team states. This team has added some missing parts over the years. They wrestled tough and should be the team in D4.
Is little Betz still coaching warrior run

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT